• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Weather watch
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Looks like some bad storms are heading towards South Wales. Better get a move on if I am to sneak in a cheeky ride. Already ridden in one thunderstorm this year.

Storms seem to be in Devon and Cornwall at the moment.

onandon
    Free Member

Weather watch

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

https://www.wunderground.com/wundermap?lat=50.93&lon=-1.36&sat=1

“Radar” option on, looks intense near Falmouth already, storms expected in Southampton ~1845.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rossburton
    Free Member

Been watching the live lightning map all day, the coast off Falmouth has had a storm pretty much all day now. Still patchy clouds and the odd rumble just a few miles inland here at Truro though. This is now the epic storm I was promised yesterday!

molgrips
    Free Member

Well that was a whole lot of nothing. We had some light rain.

nbt

Forecast round here (south east of manchester) was heavy if sporadic rain moving in from 2am(ish) as the weather front moves north

I didn’t sleep well so was listening out for the rain. It never arrived, so I decided to cycle in – after all, if the weather is moving north, that gives me a southerly tailwind.

nope, headwind all the way.

I fully expect it to be battering down when I leave work tonight.

Stoner
    Free Member

radar looks like most of the UK missing out on the fun.
    http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

rossburton
    Free Member

Been watching the live lightning map all day, the coast off Falmouth has had a storm pretty much all day now.

And whilst it was sunny and clear here, 20 miles away Coverack was being swept into the sea…

IHN

It’ll start raining in Cirencester in 16 minutes, cos that’s when I’m walking into town to get a sarnie and a haircut.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Weather watch’ is closed to new replies.