Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Weather causing CRC order delays?
  • dan1980
    Free Member

Did anyone place an order with CRC ysterday and get it passed the "processing" bit?

Wondering if my order has been delayed because of the bad weather over there? Typically I've waited untill the last minute to order some parts that I "need" by the weekend….

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Maybe they haven't processed it yet, that's all. How can bad weather delay the internal processes?

auricgoldfinger

Had an order the other week that took about 4 days to get processed and then they told me one item that was in-stock on the site wasn't. First time I've had a problem with them.

barrykellett
    Free Member

Maybe they haven't processed it yet, that's all. How can bad weather delay the internal processes?

If people can't get to work to fulfill internal processes maybe? ❓

Just guessing.

Its very bad here in places.

vinnyeh

Ordered a new caliper last week, showing as due in on the Friday. On Monday the order was still processing, but the item was now 'request stock alert'. Cancelled the order, and ordered a different caliper, which wasn't posted til the next day. A bit narked, but these things happen.

rOcKeTdOg

i hope not i ordered something this morning at 8.15 AND IT ISN'T HERE YET!!! 🙄

😉

vinnyeh

i hope not i ordered something this morning at 8.15 AND IT ISN'T HERE YET!!!

Well, that's obviously RM slacking off then, isn't it. CRC is the retail equivalent of resublimated thiotimoline.

rOcKeTdOg

resublimated thiotimoline

a what now?

sailor74
    Free Member

put my order in 9 days ago and still no sign of it, the previous order took a week.

peakmonster
    Free Member

They seem very inconsistant these days?
    Also seem to have a lack of basic stuff in stock also
    (sods law I suppose )

dan1980
    Free Member

After emailing them, I've had a response saying "delivery agents are finding it difficult to collect orders for delivery."

Looks like I won't be getting my new toys before the weekend 😥

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

its probably just busy because of an easter rush?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Ordered yesterday lunchtime, arrived this morning. HTH 8)

theotherjonv

First floods, now snow, why don't they relocate to somewhere with a better weather record.

In fact, why not relocate to somewhere near me. then i could actually go and visit them in person and collect the goods and pay at the same time. Maybe also have some sort of retail showroom, and some helpful assistants who could advise me prior to purchasing.

Oh……

dan1980
    Free Member

ChunkyMTB

Cheers for that…

Ordered at 12:27 yesterday. I'm now not very impressed.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

he he 8)

maxlite
    Free Member

Just got this….site down….floods again?????????

Not Found

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Weather causing CRC order delays?’ is closed to new replies.