Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 'We Will Rock You' at Edinburgh Playhouse – guitarist..?
  • househusband

Thought I'd consult the STW fountain of knowledge as Google hasn't come up with anything.

Went to see the above on Thursday evening and have been left curious as to the guitarist that came on stage toward the end – he was applauded and I was left thinking it was a well-known rock guitarist. Wasn't Mr May himself!

Anyone know?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Dunno, but he was bloody good, we were there last sat night. Most surprising thing of the night was how the 'killer queen' managed not to have a mammary liberation from that dress!.

househusband

She was fantastic, wasn't she!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Certainly was mate! as was the blonde chick with 'britney spears' – hot as ****. IIRC your the fella who had a nasty off at the STW Glen Clova weekend? I rode with you for a while that day, I'm the delightfully plump chap on the Cotic!.

househusband

Yup, that's me..!

Kit
    Free Member

God no! Don't talk about the STW Glen Clova ride to HH!!!

stuartie_c
    Free Member

I still feel guilty about that…

cbike
    Free Member

I will ask my pal Tracey who is on the tour. will update when i find out.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Can anyone remember the first track played? not performed, the Intro I mean.

Top.Dog
    Free Member

radio gaga

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

That was the first song performed, but there was one played before the curtain went up.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘'We Will Rock You' at Edinburgh Playhouse – guitarist..?’ is closed to new replies.