Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • We all love a 'Recommend me' thread… so: Recommend me a man bag
  • SaxonRider

what kind of ponce would use something like that to chuck their lunch in to take to work?!
    I’d rather use a Tesco carrier bag.
    Got plenty of rucksacks, didnt want one of those.

Are you referring to the Chapman link? If so, sorry; I didn’t mean to suggest something so outlandishly inappropriate. 😐

oldtennisshoes

Mrs OTS had an Osprey Flap Jill ( female version of the Jack 🙄 ). The lining came away from the flap, and the flap material started to delaminate – I wasnae impressed.

I think Matt nailed it with the Patagucci Half Mass bag – I’ve had a few over the years and they’ve been bomb proof.

DezB
    Free Member

Are you referring to the Chapman link

No, I didn’t look at any other links, was just replying to Gunz 😆

SaxonRider

Oh right. I’ll turn my sensitivity switch to the off position. 😳

Poopscoop

Just use the man bag responsibly. You get a bit of decent air time with them though.

EDIT: Damnit!

rOcKeTdOg

http://www.beerbabe.co.uk/ourshop/prod_5736837-Large-Satchel.html

I’ve got a similar one with a hop sack lining. Beerbabe can make what you want though, add or remove pockets, change linings or dimensions. Fully bespoke made from recycled waterproof materials. Not stupidly expensive either

ElShalimo

I reckon Pep will be really peed off when he sees how John Stones got injured

tarka_the_rotter
    Free Member

I use one of these because I am well alpha male innit (I really do carry one of these – but I am a massive ponce though!)

https://www.cambridgesatchel.com/collections/mens-satchels-batchels/products/15-inch-classic-satchel-in-leather-vintage-1

Sandwich

One of these, not as cheap as when I bought but not a bad price. It has a strap to keep it in place.

DezB
    Free Member

What the hell was this bumped for?? “John Stones”?

Odd

ElShalimo

It’s okay, he recovered in time for tonight’s game against Shaktar

Edit – look at poopscoop post

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘We all love a 'Recommend me' thread… so: Recommend me a man bag’ is closed to new replies.