Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ways down from Rivington Pike
  • badllama
    Free Member

Ok thinking of going up to Rivington Pike tomorrow then looking for nice single track ways down any suggestions? 🙂

highclimber
    Free Member

There are few options though the Ice Cream run is pretty good but not really single track per se. there is a route off the back towards winter hill that includes a cheeky trail that was pretty good.

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Yep, not that many legit singletrack trails down from Riv Pike. A bit in the Chinese Gardens, but you’d be battling with walkers and they’re definitely not bridleways….

Ice cream run is good but its a wide open rock fest rather than singletrack (unless you count the bit along the banking alongside it)

badllama
    Free Member

Sorry for the late post back guys is there any where where i can see the Ice Cream run (not got any of that gps stuff on my bike) so old school map would be of great help 🙂

easygirl

On the map, it’s marked as a road with dashed red line, runs from the tower north, finishes at the car park
    Runs along the edge of the forest

badllama
    Free Member

Cheers easygirl New bike this week then 2 weeks off in October got to get on these local trails 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

mail me[in profile] and I will happily show you round

badllama
    Free Member

Email sent 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ways down from Rivington Pike’ is closed to new replies.