Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • way, way , weigh OT: just weighed our cats (fat bastard content)
  • ChrisE
    Free Member

I just weighed our cats, purely for entertainment and curiosity,

Tensing (the girl tortoise-shell) weighed in at 4.82kg
    Henry (the big fat ginger Tom) at 7.20kg. He was a stray that we think got dumped in the valley by a townie then spent 18 months living on his wits and in the barns before coming in and settling in front of our telly.

just thought I'd share that!

C

dustypumpkins

Thanks, I'll sleep tonight!

allyharp

ChrisE
    Free Member

He's not that fat!!!!!!!!!!

pennine
    Free Member

Helping himself to the honey? 😉

ChrisE
    Free Member

hopefully just helping himself to the rabbits

lister

My old cat was just over 1 stone for most of his life. He brought in a weasel once (alive and fighting!) and a pheasant. He was a big lad.
    Saw in his 20th birthday fighting fit!

ChrisE
    Free Member

Slightly more on-topc, I've just realised that the cats (combined) weigh more than my bike!

C

mboy
    Free Member

One of our cats is 16lb…

Not an ounce of fat on him!

To say he's strong is an understatement… He towers a couple of inches taller than the other cats, is longer, is wider, and generally just a lot butcher. Like a "Shire" cat if you will… Certainly I think you could attach a plough to him and get him to drag it round a field all day long if you could train him to do so!

pennine
    Free Member

I reckon he wandered up the hill and found this little haven 😉

naokfreek
    Free Member

Our old cat was just over a stone and was a bad ass when younger, always in fights. One occasion, he had a big ruck in an old bon fire area, came in the next morning totally grey in ash (he was ginger) and limping badly. Vets bill was epic and he spent 6 weeks with his front leg in a splint, clattering around the house. Did'nt like it one bit and did'nt learn him either. Lived till he was over 21. A dude.

AndyP
    Free Member

our big fella was 9.7kg at one point. Getting old and frail now though

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘way, way , weigh OT: just weighed our cats (fat bastard content)’ is closed to new replies.