Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • way ot show me your garden pics!!!
  • renton
    Free Member

i need some inspiration as what to do to my back yard!!

its not a big garden (25ft x 18ft) and is currently covered in gravel which probably isn’t the best thing to have down with 2 young boys!!

so lets have them garden photos!!

matt_outandabout

🙂

jam-bo

You could squeeze a pump track in there…

Duane…
    Free Member

Me in garden;

FoxyChick
    Free Member

We’ve got a bit of a pond…

😉

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Build a hut from telegraph poles and recycled slates like the one I built for my mom.

http://property.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/property/gardens/article4703312.ece

Elmo
    Free Member

At the risk of being the only one to put up a proper picture!…..

You don’t need much room, but plenty left for a bottle of wine and a couple of chairs!

Any wood is recycled pallets….or a couple of diguarded decking planks. Re-claimed bricks from a heap. The slate came back a few bags at a time everytime i returned from wales!

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Brilliant Elmo, I love a bit of recycling in the garden. I love the idea of the Great Escape slate theft from Wales.

We got a trailer load of paving stones from a demolition yard this afternoon, maybe a couple of tons of them. Even if they are stored for a wee while we’ll find a use for them.

The pic of the hut in the Times article above was made entirely from recycled material. Slates, telegraph poles, scaffolding battens and salvaged window sashes.

I built a doocot upon telegraph poles using a 6 foot cable reel and a slated pyramidal roof on 15 feet high poles. I wish I could post the pics.

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

Unfortunately it was covered in snow when I took the pic! 🙄

I would like to show some nice bits, but the previous owner of the house removed all the character and left it completely devoid of any features.

I’ll be also watching the photos with great interest!

johnhoo
    Free Member

well I’d post a pic of mine but it would involve lots of yellow piping and quite a few holes in the ground 🙁

not to mention a few “no smoking” signs…

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

This:

and this:

to this:

and this:

took me about 14 years to do something with my tip of a garden. I should’ve done it sooner, cos we’ve had some fun in it since – when the weather’s good of course.

🙂

jova54
    Free Member

This is our garden during the recent snow;

and in better weather

thepurist

Some of mine…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘way ot show me your garden pics!!!’ is closed to new replies.