• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by br.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Way off-topic: Suit shop recommendations in London
  • LHS
    Free Member

Due to having the body proportions of an Orang-utang, I am looking to get some tailored suits and am looking for good suggestions in London. Anyone any experience?

Stuey01
    Free Member

What’s your budget?

JEngledow
    Free Member

As a fellow Orang-utang I’ve used A Suit That Fits and had a great service. They were very friendly, helpful and didn’t make me feel stupid for not knowing everything there is about suits and styling, they’ve several shops in that-there London and offer great suits at a reasonable price.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Roderick Charles tick my boxes. For semi-bespoke/bespoke, I can also highly recommend Hackett on Sloane Street.

As above though, what’s the budget?

LHS
    Free Member

Nothing stupid, but willing to pay for good service, ball-park was thinking of about £300-£400.

hora
    Free Member

Is the Paul Smith clearance shop still off Oxford/Bond st?

Hit and miss but I found some really good suits in there.

Stuey01
    Free Member

Moss Bros have a new “bespoke” store, might be worth a look if you don’t want to go wild with the budget.
    I use the inverted commas because they aren’t really bespoke at all, more made to measure.

br
    Free Member

This kinda thing should be cheaper than the ‘names’:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&safe=images&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=tailor+stratford&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=tailor&hnear=Stratford,+Greater+London&ei=O7JjTf2mJsOh8QOf0djxCA&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQtgMwAA

Never been in but looks fine fron the outside.

30 Vicarage Ln, LONDON E15 4ES
    020 8519 6200 ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Way off-topic: Suit shop recommendations in London’ is closed to new replies.