Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • wax jacket chaps
  • sam69
    Free Member

good evening chaps,has anybody got a bloody good wax jacket that one wears that they think is the bolloks ?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Love the Fjallraven stuff it’s gotta be said.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Barbour International for casual summer wear, Barbour Beaufort for winter. Both excellent and get better as they age.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Barbour stockman for work when out surveying in shitty weather

MrOvershoot

If your based in the south you might want to look Here

jp-t853

I have a barbour gamefair in sage but I could not be without my barbour beaufort (a black one). It has a wallet pocket and the zipped back pocket that swallows papers and magazines. It is a jacket for most occassions.

The gamefair is a working jacket and about twelves years old. The Beaufort is about eight years old.

andyl
    Free Member

Barbour Sapper for me in Winter. Keep meaning to buy a summer one but normally wear a goretex coat in warmer days.

infidel
    Free Member

Beaufort +1

totalshell

i have a 50’s original international jkt and trous that i bought 30 years ago from a second hand shop for 15 quid the pair.. only down side in those 30 years its either shrunk or those post ride pies are having an effect..

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Barbour or a Driza-bone

Technically an oil skin

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Barbour Beaufort here, 15 years old and getting better all the time.

franksinatra

I’ve got a Beaufort that I picked up in the factory seconds sale when they still made them locally to me. Hardly ever wear it but I keep in in anticipation of when I do eventually get a dog, as it is always intended to be the ‘dog walking jacket’ for foul winters days

monkeychild
    Free Member

This thread title promised so much!!!

project
    Free Member

Got a cheap barbour copy off a market 18 years ago nd still looking worn, and waterproof.

vorlich
    Free Member

Drizabone – only worn by tall, skinny, goateed, bespecked IT workers. Pastimes include watching Deep Space Nine and Microsoft Flight Simulator.

drlex
    Free Member

Vorlich, you forgot “and pretending to be an extra from Firefly or Unforgiven.”

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Oi, I have a Drizabone and I fit with none of your description 😉

Engineer working outside in all weathers here! And I hate Firefly 😉

redthunder
    Free Member

Barbour Beaufort here as well.

earl_brutus

blue bedale for winter, international trials otherwise

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘wax jacket chaps’ is closed to new replies.