Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • WATSONTONY- An Update!!
  • wysiwyg
    Free Member

£20 ses hes got a bigger tv than me, and sky and…

patriotpro
    Free Member

Brighthouse obviously don’t use STW eh wysiwyg 😉

wysiwyg
    Free Member

In fact i might streetview his address.

See if i can spot anything to the value of £75

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wilko1999
    Free Member

He’s got to be reading these threads about him (providing his internet is working of course), I wonder what it would take for him to man up and join in the friendly discussion

stevied
    Free Member

I wonder what it would take for him to man up and join in the friendly discussion

£30 PPG?? 😯

Kal
    Free Member

I for one couldn’t afford to loose £5 let alone £20……..

patriotpro
    Free Member

streetview it and share.

Have some posters done and put them up around his local area… 💡

pebblebeach
    Free Member

2 people are down £30 and another £15, hardly shitting on anyone.

So are you saying its fine to steal as long as the amounts are ‘small’? No harm done eh.

I know if I’m ever heard up who I’ll be trying to sell some non-existent tat to.

hora
    Free Member

That’s an interesting way of looking at it…If someone took £30 out of your wallet or you were subject to £30 CC fraud wouldn’t you want it back? Obviously you’ve got money to burn.

I hear you. I’d be pissed off. Wouldn’t deal with the bloke again and would warn others. After reading the various posts re the fella I wouldn’t buy from him.

If he creates a new STW login, everyone pays via normal PP now so hopefully no loses again.

gonzy
    Free Member

acidchunks

Junkyard, I’d missed that. Still his actions don’t warrant a full scale witch hunt especially as he’s clearly admitted fault and has stated his intention to return the funds. Anyone would think he’s committed Jimmy Saville level noncery. The guy was in a bad situation and made a bad decision. Admittedly he’s yet to make it good…

Can’t argue with that. But these are debts we’re talking about, aren’t they?

I’m thinking debts as in loans, rent arrears. things that will actually cause real world trouble if not paid promptly

I for one couldn’t afford to loose £5 let alone £20……..

I’ve been there, and when I was I would never even consider sending money I couldn’t afford to lose to a stranger.

Suggestions to put his address on the internet and posters around his neighbourhood are frankly childish. He’s done wrong but some of the comments on this thread are verging on bullying.

As far as making people aware that Watsontony probably isn’t the best person to deal with on the classifieds I think this thread and the previous one have served their purpose. Until the debts are settled surely its a matter between Tony and his unwitting creditors and we should all stay the **** out of it.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

…stated his intention to return the funds

Well, you would, wouldn’t you. Intentions are sooooo much cheaper than actually giving the money back.

exupmonkey
    Free Member

Acidchunks, are you possibly ON acidchunks!

patriotpro
    Free Member

exupmonkey – Member

😆

Or

Watsontony…

acidchunks

I don’t mix well with psychedelics

Or

Watsontony…

No, right now I’m on your mum. Your dad is next.

patriotpro
    Free Member

This

coming from he who stated

Suggestions to put his address on the internet and posters around his neighbourhood are frankly childish. He’s done wrong but some of the comments on this thread are verging on bullying.

Classy, REAL classy.

acidchunks

you started it darling x

patriotpro
    Free Member

Now now tony darling 😉

Cougar

<mod>
    Keep it civil, children.
    </mod>

wilko1999
    Free Member

Naked Gun quote springs to mind re: acidchunks comments…

“I’m sure we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn’t that right, Mr. Poopy Pants?” 😀

tonyd

I thought this

was quite funny, reminded me of working nightshifts and clearing down spam on mailservers – lots of me@yourmum type mails. Still makes me chuckle today.

Little things and all that.

Anyway, back to the OP, surely it’s been done to death by now so I’d agree with this

As far as making people aware that Watsontony probably isn’t the best person to deal with on the classifieds I think this thread and the previous one have served their purpose. Until the debts are settled surely its a matter between Tony and his unwitting creditors and we should all stay the **** out of it.

patriotpro
    Free Member

So everyone else shouldn’t know about tony’s acidchunks thieving ways…

I disagree. It should be made public.

PS – quite happy to have the posters printed if you get me the details, etc… 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

especially as he’s clearly admitted fault and has stated his intention to return the funds

I think the number of time she has said that now outweighs the number of times he sold the bars

Cougar

For the benefit of nipping the rumour mill in the bud, from a cursory glance over the logs I don’t believe that acidchunks and watsontony are the same person, or indeed that either of them have second accounts.

I think this thread has run its course now. The OP has provided an update, and the peanut gallery have had their two penn’orth. I’m not seeing as there’s much else to add beyond the arguing and name-calling it’s already on the downward spiral towards. So I think I’m going to close it here before it gets unpleasant.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘WATSONTONY- An Update!!’ is closed to new replies.