Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Waterproof trousers for long legs
  • chrishc777
    Free Member

I need some waterproof overtrousers for commuting, my commute is only about 3 miles so they don’t need to be breathable or expensive, just a piece of plastic in the shape of my legs!

I have some aldi ones but they are far too short and I end up with wet feet ankles and trousers. Problem is im a 33 waist and 36 leg. All the cheap ebay ones are in medium, large, xl sizes which isn’t much good.

Anyone found any to be particularly long or found some better sized ones cheap?

cinnamon_girl

I would look at Rose Bikes website but they won’t be cheap. Good place for taller and/or wider people.

IA

Altura drylines for me, similar dimensions. The waist is too big, but there’s a built in belt that I can take them in with so they’re fine.

However, they’re discontinued I think, they certainly discontinued the superb 3/4 version which I also had and wanted to replace when they died 🙁

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    somouk
    Free Member

The MOD ones seem popular on here and you can get them in various lengths so might be able to get one to fit pretty cheap? Have a search around on ebay.

gavinpearce
    Free Member

I have some Gore gortex over troose which I used to used when commuting on the brompton. They are brilliant and I still use them for dawg walking now that I work from home. I’m 6′ 6″ and they fit perfectly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Waterproof trousers for long legs’ is closed to new replies.