Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Waterproof trousers.
  • paulwebster
    Free Member

The old endura’s have given up the ghost so looking for some so called “waterproof ” pantaloons any recommend

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Even I think it’s silly. Even I! With me bar ends, and me reflective bands, and me hybrid, and me panniers and cycling spectacles – all accounted for and necessary IMO – but wateproof trousers? Flappy boil-in-the-bag nonsense! Lycra sir, lycra and be damned! Lycra gets rain on it, it gets wet, you keep going, then you get changed after it’s all over.

shermer75
    Free Member

Currently using my Mountain Equipment trews that I also hike in, working really well

rene59
    Free Member

Overtrousers?

Montane Don’t weigh much, comfortable and great for both hiking and biking. Bit expensive.

Decathlon Don’t weigh much, comfortable and great for biking. Cheap.

paulwebster
    Free Member

The reason for waterproof trousers is riding 10 mile to graft in the pi$$ing rain then doing a 8-12hr shift.Soggy unders isn’t great way to spend ya day or night. There not to ponce around a trail centre or even a full day in the flooded Lake District.

loddrik
    Free Member

Got some Aldi ones which are the best I’ve ever used. Really light and comfortable and, funnily enough, waterproof.

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

Showers Pass really expensive but really really good

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Waterproof trousers.’ is closed to new replies.