Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • WATERPROOF JACKET(£100max)
  • amedias
    Free Member

I’ve not had experience with any of the above mentioned, but recently replaced a Polaris Jacket (lining fell apart) with an Endura Flyte which I’ve been impressed with so far, that Mayhem looks nice though… depends if you want a hood or not I guess?

I find with clothing the best thing to do is read the reviews, take with pinch of salt, then find places with them in stock, try them on and buy the one that fits best/feels most comfortable.

Due to the cost of decent jackets shops will rarely stock ones that they haven’t had good experiences with due to hassle of returns etc.

hainman
    Free Member

Cheers Amedias….i kinda like the mayhem myself,i think i want a hooded jacket so they all tick the boxes

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    skybluestu
    Free Member

I like your optaions. I am looking for similar but want to have a jacket that can take multiple washes and still provide waterproofing. Anyone ideas for suitable material which will provide this?

doubledunter
    Free Member

Ive been using the Endura Flyte for 2 year now, only problem Ive had is the taped seams came away, could have been my fault though, aybe never washed it at right temperture, apart from that its served me well.

emac65
    Free Member

Recently bought an Altura Blitz (£48 from Merlin),which I think is the same as the Mayhem but without the hood & front pockets.It’s a great jacket & isn’t so boil in the bag as a lot of jackets at this price…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WATERPROOF JACKET(£100max)’ is closed to new replies.