• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by LeeW.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Waterproof hair/beard clippers – any users?
  • munkster
    Free Member

For some reason I am being drawn to this concept but the one thread I can seem to find on here that refers to it (from about four years ago, have to admit I haven’t tried that hard) appears to suggest I should just forget I ever thought of it.

Any users of cordless (obvs) waterproof hair/beard clippers that can vouch for them? Thinking of using in the shower, madness?

hammyuk
    Free Member

Have the Babyliss grooming set and that’s been absolutely fine in the shower, being rinsed, etc.
    Will say though that they are far better when the hair is dry – doesn’t cut the beard well but “elsewhere” is ok.
    Got the supposedly better titanium one as a second to keep for being away, etc and it was crap, pulling hairs, etc
    So went back for another of the same and a refund of the difference.
    £30’ish and it’s spot on.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

braun

I use this to shave head and beard in the shower, once a week. Been going strong for years now.

munkster
    Free Member

Interesting ta. The Braun one says “dry” use only however? What’s the worst that can happen though eh? 😯 😀

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

They’ve maybe changed then, mine must be 5 years old.

LeeW

I have waterproof clippers but never get a great cut when my hair is wet. Much better when it’s dry.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Waterproof hair/beard clippers – any users?’ is closed to new replies.