Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Waterproof gloves
  • thomthumb
    Free Member

I need some waterproof gloves for commuting in.

Been using altura night vision for the last decade! but they aren’t waterproof anymore. I ordered some of the newer version but have just had my money refunded!

They don’t need to be particularly warm – just waterproof. I have some neoprene gloves but they don’t dry by the ride home in the evening.

Black preferred.

z1ppy

Can’t totally recommend them yet, as I’ve only used them once & in the dry, but Sealskin Dragon Eye road gloves seem to fit your requirements (which were mine).
    They’re the one’s in this review round up rather than the MTB version

tomhoward

Specialized element 2.0

chakaping
    Free Member

Sealskinz Ultra Grip

vickypea
    Free Member

I’ve got Sealskins. My previous pair were great but only for 2 or 3 winters of heavy mountain biking. Decided to go for them again as I managed to get them for £20 (£10 off in the sale plus a £10 voucher)

lustyd
    Free Member

“Black preferred.”

Yes, ninja stealth black is ideal for commuting in the dark winter months. Helps ensure those lunatic drivers don’t see you and attack you with their cars…

Shimano windstopper are excellent and fully waterproof and warm. They do, unfortunately, warn drivers of your presence through use of reflective panels but do have black parts so may be acceptable to you fashion wise.

mrblobby
    Free Member

<span style=”color: #444444; font-size: 12.8px; background-color: #eeeeee;”>Specialized element 2.0</span>

Curious recommendation. Not actually waterproof.

Dissent133 worth a look.

fudge9202
    Free Member

Galibier

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Waterproof gloves’ is closed to new replies.