Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • WATER FIGHT !!! (in the right forum)
  • Ro5ey
    Free Member

Hot Hot Hot …

Sunny Brentwood is going to be 26c for the next few days and the kids are now old enough for a full on water fight

May I have your water pistol recommendations please gents… bearing in mind size/wieght as the lad is not yet 3 while his sis is 5

and

Our back garden has a fair slope on it and lends itself well for one of those plastic sheet water slides… Are cheapies in agros any good or shall I be a proper skin flint and just throw down the large tarp I have

martinhutch

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkwh4ZaxHIA[/video]

fasthaggis

Keep it simple 🙂

somouk
    Free Member

A trip to the local pound shop should give him a choice of weaponry. Just make sure yours has a longer range and you’ll be fine!

molgrips
    Free Member

Petrol powered jetwasher, with a jet nozzle instead of a spray, and a red wagon with a water butt on it. You’ll rule the waterfights, and you’ll also be the coolest dad on the street 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

Get water bombs as they are rubbish at throwing and you will be awesome

That age small normal sized water pistols is all that is required

philconsequence
    Free Member

boiling the kettle first usually means an easy win 😀

ThePinkster

What you want is one of these –

from here

B_Leach
    Free Member

Ah, gone are the days of the now banned CPS Super Soakers. The type that pressurised from a mains adapter instead of a hand pump.

Pure brutal ownage.

Cougar

I had this.

When you absolutely, positively have to etc etc. Two pints a second, that sucker delivered.

Sadly it expired when the internal rubber reservoir exploded one day. Shame, I expect they fetch a pretty penny on eBay these days.

Cougar

Wow. $250 for the (slightly inferior) Mk2 version. I should’ve tried to repair it.

gone are the days of the now banned CPS Super Soakers

Banned? When / why?

matt_outandabout

Damp proof membrane roll from builders merchant, fairy liquid and water = AWESOME!

sharkbait
    Free Member

if you want to be a the artillery then you’ll need one of these

We use one of these on the beach and easily get 200′ – and remarkably accurate too 8)

Harry_the_Spider

Good call! The wife is in Quality Save* now getting tooled up.

Will post a report from the battlefield later.

*Other shops are available.

philconsequence
    Free Member

dont forget to take your mobile phone out of your pocket and put it somewhere safe before commencing said epicwaterbattle

CountZero

Hmmmm, that water cannon would be just the ticket against the cats that invade my garden… 😈

Harry_the_Spider

4 water guns for £4!

War has broken out.

Cougar

Water fight, you say?

jekkyl

you suggest firing scalding boilding water at children? or what am I missing.

legend
    Free Member

Well it would win the fight I suppose

takisawa2

Harry_the_Spider jnr is suddenly caught off guard…

PePPeR

We’ve got a load of water fire extinguishers we bought from our local scrap yard!

Fill up em with water, stick them on the compressor to 120 psi and let the war begin!

Stoner
    Free Member

Thanks to this thread whilst out on a shop today I picked up some armaments for the children.

We’ve just about dried out now.

Top tip, if you arm children, dont forget to give yourself a bigger gun. I did 😈

OmarLittle
    Free Member

whatever you do dont get an oozinator 😀

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdAIt4MgnHc[/video]

wrightyson
    Free Member

Jesus if you buy one of those oozinator things and put any resulting videos on the interweb you WILL have the old bill and social services round 😯

zokes
    Free Member

This should do it…

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘WATER FIGHT !!! (in the right forum)’ is closed to new replies.