Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Watch out for this bloke YM54FYR
  • fazzini

Just a heads up for anyone who commutes in Newcastle especially in the Killingworth area…..

[/url]

This guy threatened to run me over next time (Apparently i’m a bellend too!)……my heinous crime….

I shook my head.

May I apologise to the motoring world now for any future head movements I may make. I have truly learned my lesson and will sin no more.

fazzini

Can’t do linky thing…guess I should apologise for that too 🙄

redthunder
    Free Member

🙁 I’m in South Glos … I’ll keep an eye out. We have our far share as well.

redthunder
    Free Member

and you vid does not exist 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiFrFBLmih4[/video]

This guy threatened to run me over next time

Ring. The. Police.

fazzini

Thanks Jamie. This I have already done. They are ‘dealing’ with it and will get back to me. Just thought I’d share in case anyone else has the misfortune of encountering this chap.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

What did you do to piss him off?

redthunder
    Free Member

It’s them swans you ought to watch out for, they’ll break your arm you know !

fazzini

FunkyDunc…

I was shaking my head, in point of fact at the white car which passed me first, as it had raced up to just behind me then swung out and passed quite closely…I didn’t realise that a simple shake of the head was quite so offensive? Maybe I’m just getting old.

mrblobby
    Free Member

I just don’t understand people sometimes. Even if you did shake your head, to stop the car and get out to have a go… why? It’s not like he was the one who’s life is actually at risk! If he gets that angry over something that daft then he’s got potential to do much worse 🙁

DezB
    Free Member

Someone did that pull over and stop in front of me move once. I just went round the outside, but I can only think he was trying to get me to stop!
    There certainly are some weird feckers about.

Still, judging by the ‘cyclist knocked off and assaulted’ thread, there are plenty of “cyclist” folk on this forum who’d think it was your fault. Dicks.

patriotpro
    Free Member

If I was a regular commuter I would carry CS gas in readiness for stuff like that. Fact.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Watch out for this bloke YM54FYR’ is closed to new replies.