• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by hora.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Washing machine- clothes all knotted and large door seal unravelled
  • hora
    Free Member

Weird. All the clothes are knotted in tight bundles and the whole rubber seal assembly has come completely off. Ive loaded incorrectly once- shirt up against door (maybe) and that ripped the arm but this?

Anyone experienced this?

jekkyl

do you just go about your day to day life trying to think of subjects to make a thread about? ‘ahhh the washing machines broke, fire up the forum…..’
    Not having a go like just pointing it out. 😀

1-shed
    Free Member

Did it get your nickers in a twist?

hora
    Free Member

Well Im not an arsehat to mates who arent as awesome as me on a bike publically embarrasing them creating a forum post.

Just saying like.

hammyuk
    Free Member

“popcorn smiley”…..

Drac

jekkyl

LOL, bit defensive there, fair point I suppose but it was a friendly ribbing, absolutely zero malice intended, unlike your comment just. 🙂
    Hora I hope your washing machine troubles come to an end soon and that you will have clean pants for the rest of the week.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Sounds like you shut something in the door before turning it on. Everything’s spun around getting more and more twisted until eventually the seal gives up the ghost and seperates.

hora
    Free Member

‘You’. I have mechanical sympathy. Theres one in our house who is like a size 10 Bull in a small China shop.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Washing machine- clothes all knotted and large door seal unravelled’ is closed to new replies.