Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • washing endura stealth kit + patching holes ?
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

anyone done it succesfully ?

Mines got filthy and smelly at puffer as i wore it from the start to the finish !

currently stewing in the bath to get the worst of the grit and shit off before i go near the machine with it.

PErformed wonderfully all weekend keeping out the rain and keeping me warm/cool when it needed to. Wore just an underarmour baselayer underneeth and just closed and opened vents as per temperature changes.

unfortunantly a patch of slush caught me unawares on a fireroad down hill and as a result i have a small hole in the knee of my stealth (which is remarkable because i got thrown over the bars at high speed and slid for a fair bit before stopping and i have a larger hole in my knee ! ) any ideas for fixing it up – someones mentioned aquasure to me – they use it for spraydecks on kayaks ?

rj
    Free Member

I just chuck mine in the machine on low with everything else and give it an occasional re-proof with Grangers. So far I've had no problems.

Paceman
    Free Member

Same as RJ said.

MadPierre

First one I had I washed a few times at 40 and the taped seams came off. Endura replaced it under warranty but I've stuck to 30 with the new one to be on thw safe side and it's still ok after a good few washes.

firestarter
    Free Member

do you use bio or non bio just my waterproof shorts say non and wondered what difference it makes just back from a muddy ride with only bio in the house 🙂

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

The Stealth has been my only jacket for about 18 months. Sling it in the washing machine on 30 deg short cycle when needed. Not even reproofed it yet. Don't know about repairing it – talk to an Endura dealer or Endura themselves?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘washing endura stealth kit + patching holes ?’ is closed to new replies.