Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Was that you being rescued out a stream? East Dartmoor this morn.
  • Shinythings
    Free Member

Saw someone being pulled out of the stream ditch on Plague by his mates as I was heading up to Black hill. ‘Twas a tad frosty and slippery.

yunki
    Free Member

I’d give my right bollock to be getting rescued from the stream on plague at the moment..
    Haven’t been up to Dratmoor for ages 🙁

jamj1974

Is Dartmoor worth a visit if travelling from Birmingham? I hear good things but some confirmation would be great – particularly with suggested routes!

Shinythings
    Free Member

Dartmoor always worth a visit! Best in the dry tho’. Loads of routes floating about, but best to request a tour on here nearer the time.

Howdo yunki, wasn’t that nice up there today not worth a left bollock. Have you investigated the East hill strips yet?

yunki
    Free Member

Alright Jim.. How’s tricks?

I’ve not ventured that way, I had a little look at Mutters Moor just west of Sidmouth on the clifftops there.. Is there much riding to be had at East Hill? Is it easy to find?

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Dartmoor was epic today. Mostly frozen so not much mud. Went up from Newbridge; over to cheeky drop into Dartmeet; over stepping stones and up to Venford; cheeky spin round reservoir and back down to Dartmeet; up b@stard road climb and then along and back down to Newbridge. Superb 😀

eviljoe
    Free Member

Hi Yunki, used to ride East hill a bit – unless ithas changed loads there is only really an evenings worth of riding. Worth tying together with Peak Hill and Woodbury for a good day’s worth, like the old Mallets Bash event used to do… Woodbury was loverly on Saturday.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Was that you being rescued out a stream? East Dartmoor this morn.’ is closed to new replies.