• This topic has 66 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Esme.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • Was just wondering how bullheart was getting on.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Can’t find the thread…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

beurmp

verses

This is the thread (I think), no update for a few weeks though.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/three-days-short-of-the-five-year-all-clear/

MrWoppit
    Free Member

No news for a month. Don’t like it. 😐

hora
    Free Member

Agree 🙁

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Don’t mean to sound like a stalker but bullheart posted here 13 hrs ago so he must be OK. I have nothing but absolute admiration for the bloke, I don’t know him but when I have a bad day for some reason I always think of his struggle and kind of puts things into perspective.

Keep fighting.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Ah, that’s a relief. How’s it going Mark (if you’re reading this)?

bullheart
    Free Member

Hello all,

I feel like shit. And am currently arguing with a clueless staff nurse. And am sad because my pubes are gone.

I will complete a full update this weekend. If I’m not incarcerated for beating someone to death with one of those cardboard piss cylinder things.

Bullheart

Pigface
    Free Member

Its all about the pubes 😆

Cougar

We could have a whip-round for a collection perhaps? I’m not using all of mine.

Chin up mate, fingers crossed for you. If you do bludgeon someone to death with a porta-potty be sure to fill it first.

theotherjonv

The last chicken in the shop is apparently a popular look nowadays. Glad to see sense of humour has survived intact.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Surely it makes little bull heart look bigger. Every cloud and all that….?

Alphabet

And am sad because my pubes are gone.

I will complete a full update this weekend

This thread IS NOT useless without pics thanks!

matt_outandabout

We could have a whip-round for a collection perhaps? I’m not using all of mine.

Pee or pubes?

willard

Could be staff nurses. With some people you never know.

marcus7
    Free Member

Owning someone with a cardboard bottle of piss… OUTSTANDING 8) Good luck fella

Edric64
    Free Member

Wee in their shoes using decanted piss ?

enfht
    Free Member

Pubes you say?

bullheart
    Free Member

…and as if that wasn’t bad enough, I’ve just been to the loo to measure how much pee I’m getting rid of-monitoring dehydration and the like.

This will be a problem. Mainly because most of it is down the front of my jeans.

So I’ve shuffled back to my chair, with my bag ‘o’ Mesna in front of my crotch, covering the most toxic splashbomb known to mankind. It smells of roast chicken, and as I’m typing this I’m eyeing up the other patients in order to work out whether they’ve noticed or not.

This is a less than good day….

MoreCashThanDash

Well that’s helped put my day into some sort of context!

bullheart
    Free Member

However, I’m sure my old chap is happy. Like a bald pink otter lying in a pungent, denim-lined pool.

toby1

However, I’m sure my old chap is happy. Like a bald pink otter lying in a pungent, denim-lined pool.

Ah, chuckling away at others miss-fortune, I really am a nasty ****!

Your ability to make others laugh when it’s really inappropriate should buy you some good karma points if nothing else mate 🙂

This is merely another story you’ll be telling your grand kids one day.

marcus7
    Free Member

Spits tea onto screen…. 😆

stuey
    Free Member

-surprisingly NWS googling ‘blind mole rat staff nurse’ 🙂

bullheart
    Free Member

Just like the view I have in the bath. With added empty loo-roll tube.

bullheart
    Free Member

(CAVEAT) Clearly, I have not put my bald boatman in a cardboard toilet roll tube whilst in the bath (CAVEAT)

[…yet]

spawnofyorkshire

(CAVEAT) Clearly, I have not put my bald boatman in a cardboard toilet roll tube whilst in the bath (CAVEAT)

[…yet]

You don’t know what you’re missing, especially when the tube goes soggy

D0NK

Clearly, I have not put my bald boatman in a cardboard toilet roll tube whilst in the bath

A previously empty diary for this evening suddenly has potential.

29erKeith
    Free Member

Mark, glad to hear you’re in good spirits

Smooth bald sweaty nut sack here too bloody annoying isn’t it 😡

Hope the treatments going well and the family are holding up ok.

I’ve finally been allowed to piss in a toilet instead of a cardboard tube this morning 8) first time in 35 days. I’m going home tomorrow for a break before round 3, I should be out for about 3 weeks which is going to be amazing. I can’t wait to give the little man a big hug.

Roast chicken sounds bearable, the ward here reaks as if the jolly green giant’s splashed his load all over the place. It’s really starting to get up my nose now, can’t wait for fresh air. BTW the sweetcorn smell is from stem cell preservatives, it seems to ooz out of the recipient for days after transplant. Thankfully mine will be fresh from my brother, so won’t have to endure my own unique sweetcorn smell up close and inescapable.

Keep fighting, I’m expecting to meet up for a ride next year.

ourmaninthenorth

I really must toughen up and get the comparatively side effect-less mess I’ve been prescribed.

Hats off Mark and Keith!

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Ditto… You two make me bloody proud to be human and I am so sorry you are both going though this.

I am sure your stories have helped many many people.

Fight hard. Good luck chaps.

cyclistm
    Free Member

Put my gripes into perspective

Keep up the good fight guys

iainc

Inspiring words Mark and Keith. I hate cancer but my prostate removal 6 months ago today pales into insignificance when I read your threads. Be strong guys.

neilnevill
    Free Member

chin up, we are behind you.

theotherjonv

Is it wrong to be laughing at others misfortune if it’s actually them who are trying to make you laugh.

And Donk’s comment made a bit of gin come out of my my nose.

Whack its arse with a bald chicken in a toilet roll tube. Actually, could that be the logo on a new set of t-shirts?

hora
    Free Member

Bullheart I shorn my pubes off once…it looked like a pile of chicken giblets on a warm summers day. Ever since Ive gone for the thicket-look 🙂

bullheart
    Free Member

Keith; the ride is on fella, I can assure you of that…

We’ll done for keeping on keeping on. It’s the small things that lead to the ‘winner winner chicken dinner’ moment.

Back in the Cancer Hotel now. Very nice, very swish. Drapes are tres classy…

Sandwich

Ianc, I met a lovely chap today that offered to use a robot to remove my prostate. I politely declined as my current set of biopsy results showed 3% of 1 of the 50 samples taken had cancerous cells in it and monitoring seemed to be the way forward. That and the huge prostate I have which meant a large exit for the beastie after the robot had finished and the 50/50 chance of being incontinent and/or impotent due to nerve damage.
    I plan to die with prostate cancer not of prostate cancer, also not smelling of wee appeals at the tender age of 52.

Keith and Mark ‘keep on keeping on’ is the way to go. The game is 12:01am and a new day, good luck.

iainc

Sandwich, feel free to drop me a mail. 49 here, biopsy was fairly good also, once in there the tumour was found to be a T3A (bad) and hopefully whipped out just in time. Fingers crossed….

Sandwich

Iain, I’m assessed as T1C and with a 6 score on Gleason. MRI and bonescan were both clear so currently it’s in the prostate and not in the wild yet. Oncology this week to see if nuking from orbit is going to happen. Which is what will drive the HOLEP I put my name down for. Apparently the consultant gets edgy if he has to operate on irradiated tissue 😀

Good luck with the follow up. May all your tests be clear ones.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Was just wondering how bullheart was getting on.’ is closed to new replies.