Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Warts-and-all review of an Alfa Brera by an Italian
  • TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Watch from 3.01 and then note his subtitled comments from 3.34.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il-ujILxYrM[/video]

PJM1974
    Free Member

Brilliant!

I own a 159…

mos

‘after that it gets tired, like a beautiful oversized girl’.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Fantastic. I got as far as 6:49.

Damning with faint praise – “it turns in a way I don’t hate”

Kryton57

Pretty much sums up the 159 I used to own.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I tried a Giulietta the other day but was dissappointed in the lack of steering feel, apparently because it is now electronic.

Seen a very nice 159 sportswagon which I could get the bike in, but it is a bit bigger than a soon-to-be-divorced bloke needs, I think.

Veloces have a 1.8T Brera like that and it is tempting as it is so preeetty, but luckily it is that matt grey paint so that puts me off.

willard

Turnerguy, try not to think of it like that. If you like the way it drives and the bike fits in the back of it, then it sounds pretty much perfect for your needs.

This coming from a soon-to-be-divorced bloke with a T5 and a TT.

Kryton57

but it is a bit bigger than a soon-to-be-divorced bloke needs, I think

No it isn’t 😀

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Not driven one – I know my GT doesn’t drive as well as my previous 156 though.

Was thinking of getting a newer GT and putting a lsd on it, found a mint one with £26k on it, but could get to see it last weekend, and now its gone 🙁

Think I will wait for another to appear.

Plus that 159 has 19s on it, not too sure if that is sensible for Surrey roads, for example that peachy one between Ripley and Bell & Colvill.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Warts-and-all review of an Alfa Brera by an Italian’ is closed to new replies.