Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Warning to all Cranham (Gloucester) riders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dimmadan
    Free Member

Just got back in from a 4 hour ride and spent a while clearing very thick branches that have been put at head height across the trails hanging in trees closs to the trails edge.

The main area affect is from the fly tipping car park to the very steep climb just after the sunken tree.

Also noticed that where the tree was placed across the shrine a few weeks back, someone has placed logs across the drop to make the dip less boggy which makes sense. Sadly some toss pot decided to lift them up and re-insert them pointing verticaly.

I didn’t ride the top half of the shrine as I rode one who waits but please guys becarful out there.

mrmo
    Free Member

f***ing wonderful!

Amusing sight yesterday was seeing a Mitisubishi L200 being dragged out of the bottom of one of the bombholes on Buckholt road.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Really, was it a stolen recovered by the look of it??

mrmo
    Free Member

no, looked like someone had driven it down one of the paths and got stuck,

tang
    Free Member

just got in, guess you cleared all that, as all was good, cheers! however i was chased by some out of control staffies on the beacon. the place was heaving.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Yeah, we finished clearing at about 6.50

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Thanks for the warning, I’ll avoid Gloucester – all those exclamation marks on the loose!

tang
    Free Member

reckon i was there 6ish, so someone has been busy! have they nothing better to do on a sunday evening?

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Ah great work guys, hopefully up there first thing with @axroads (so long as it doesn’t rain, cuz he doesn’t ride in the rain-gayer) will keep em peeled!

tang
    Free Member

lookma- drying nicely, was going to ask about tomorrow pm(finish at 1pm tomorrow) otherwise wed/thurs for a gentle one before MM?

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Worst area exactly was just before you drop down (coming from the car park)into the overgrown thin tree little forrest that is getting overgrown. I have to say it is the place where I find lots of sticks. As it is just off the main briddle path.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Tang, you riding MM? Who else is?

tang
    Free Member

me? no chance, those days are a distant memory (last time i went to eastnor it was the malvern classic and i wore a bula hat and tim gould won and JMC was still here…) lookma is riding but youll only see his dust!

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Thurs might be good tang, will mail ya! MM a go go

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Lookma, what class are you riding?

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Team of 4, not sure what cat! Weather looks spot on (crosses fingers)

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Sports Men like me. Keep an eye out for action man on my back

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Woh for one minute then I though that was you! See you there!

Dimmadan
    Free Member

I am more ripped then him and my helmet is bigger 😉

Should be a good weekend. May see you there.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Warning to all Cranham (Gloucester) riders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.