Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Warning Pharos Parcel / UPS —- bicycles prohibited!
  • walla24
    Free Member

Just had a lovely demand letter from Pharos Parcel claiming a package I sent was not listed as the correct size and to pay the excess….fair enough perhaps I made a mistake, not a problem.

During the conversation I was asked what was in the box to which I replied a bicycle….oh well Mr. Waller that’s a prohibited item anyway!
    Say what now!?
    Apparently somewhere in their tiny print that no sane human reads bicycles are listed as prohibited. I always clearly list and label my parcels as ‘bicycle’ when I send it so why has it never been a problem before, never been refused at collection/delivery etc.

This also means that when I have sent bicycles before and paid the extra insurance amount (usually around the same cost as the actual postage!) any claim would have been refused anyway!

Is it just me or should I feel robbed at having had insurance dues taken from me with no intention of supplying the agreed protection?

mrsfry
    Free Member

Becuase ISIS are hiding in the toptube and Trump is hiding in the stem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Warning Pharos Parcel / UPS —- bicycles prohibited!’ is closed to new replies.