• This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by J0N.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Warning, new bike content
  • johnikgriff
    Free Member

Actually had a quick blast last weekend, but I was still waiting for a few parts. Put the final bits on today.

Pretty light for 6 inch travel, but still rugged enough for my 13.5 Stone.

geetee1972
    Free Member

That’s a bit nice that it.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Pardon my ignorance but what is it? And what forks are those? Looks nice. Seatpost looks a bit fugly mind.

theflatboy
    Free Member

very nice. be interested to hear what you reckon on the DT Swiss forks.

beauty.

johnikgriff
    Free Member

Its the new Titus El Guapo.

Agreed the gravity drooper is not the prettiest thing in the world (under statment), but it works fantasicaly well every time and is about the only bit I’ve transfered from my last bike.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

What’s the head angle (if you know)?

johnikgriff
    Free Member

Head angle is supposed to be 68, but I’ve not checked it. There is 2 positions for the shock and it makes it a deg slacker, but lowers the bottom bracket “a bit”.

firestarter
    Free Member

nice whats it weigh in at out of interest.

johnikgriff
    Free Member

The weight is (not claimed or magazine weight) 29.5 lbs as it stands in medium. I borrowed some scales, and yes I know its sad, but I had to know. I went on some website were you put in all your parts and frame (fortunalty they sell mine) and it tells you how much it is goinfg to weigh and that said about 27, but as you would exspect it was out by good bit.

firestarter
    Free Member

lol just wondered as i had my turner at 26 but it was with brakes that didnt stop me anygood and floppy wheels now ive big discs decent brakes strong wheels and gd post its just under 29 now so still happy with it and it can take my crap style lol

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Woah. Stunning

ChrisS
    Free Member

Blimey – I bet that was cheap -not! Credit crunch, wot credit crunch 😀

J0N
    Free Member

OMG. the forks cost more than my Whole bike. Hope they perform justifiably (cynical comment made through jealousy)
    Nice bike.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Warning, new bike content’ is closed to new replies.