Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Warm bike/family friendly honeymoon location for end of March?
  • dknwhy

We’re getting married at the end of March and are looking at honeymoon locations for the Easter hols. Kids are coming with us and ideally i’d like to do the odd day of mountain biking wherever we go.

Any recommendations? Not too expensive, warm with some decent XC riding and enough to keep us all entertained with some days out etc.
    Want to do all inclusive if poss too.

Stoner
    Free Member

Kids are coming with us and ideally i’d like to do the odd day of mountain biking wherever we go.

you’re not well versed in what is, and what isnt, a honeymoon, are you? 🙂

sweaman2
    Free Member

My first thought would be Moab or Arizona but may be too expensive and generally you have to self organize.

I’ve not looked in detail but would one of the Neilson holidays qualify? (not sure if that is too early in the season for them) It would depend on where you place mountain biking in the priority list but would keep the children entertained.\

ElShalimo

+1 Stoner

Get rid of the kids for a few days and book a nice hotel for the two of you.

dknwhy

Yeah, I hear what you’re saying but we don’t really have anyone we can leave the kids with and we’ve been together for 12 years so are married in everything but law anyway!
    I will be organising a weekend away later in the year…

ampthill

+1 if you can afford it Moab

Loads to do and see even if you don’t touch a bike

Neilson could also be good although a bit early in the year for water sports

phiiiiil

What’s the weather like in tenerife that time of year? Loads for the kids, lots of excellent walking and biking too. We went in September and were very impressed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Warm bike/family friendly honeymoon location for end of March?’ is closed to new replies.