Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Warm bib tights/shorts?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Aware of Endura stealth but v.pricey.

What are good bib shorts/tights to be used (primarily) on the road in winter (morning commute around 6:30am), they will also be used under waterproof shorts on the mtb.

tinsy
    Free Member

DHB? good value and a choice of thickness I think.

CraigW
    Free Member

Endura Thermolite tights are pretty warm.

njee20
    Free Member

I use Assos tights on the road (just the basic Roubaix ones, have got some of the AirProtec ones, but don’t find them as comfy), and their leg warmers on the MTB, which I find plenty warm enough.

bails

DHB Roubaix for me, good for long, countryside commuting even in the depths of winter.

mauja
    Free Member

I rate the Castelli nanoflex bib shorts I’m using, they’re warm and keep some of the water off too plus the pad is pretty decent. They’re also a bit longer in the leg than summer shorts. I think they’re called the claudio bib shorts.

jimilindley
    Free Member

+1 For Dhb Roubaix ones, nice and thick, good fit, very warm

johnhighfield
    Free Member

Endura Thermolite are pretty good. I have a couple of pairs with the pad & one without. I also wear some of their knee length ones (bib knickers?) for when its not too cold.

I do have a set of Stealth bib-longs but find them much less flaxible and very hot – although I have only worn them in drizzle. They might be better in a downpour….

John

barn
    Free Member

DHB Roubaix.
    As above, they are superb.

PaulD
    Free Member

Decathlon…several models to chose from at excellent prices…and I do not work there.

Try them on….size and insulation/windproofing will be apparent.

PaulD

nammynake
    Free Member

Lusso – got me through last winter and spring:

http://www.lusso-clothing.co.uk/viewdetail.php?target=60155

djflexure

Mavic do some nice warm tights. Few around in sales etc. Like the quality.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Warm bib tights/shorts?’ is closed to new replies.