Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Wanted…3 word reviews of my short bike film
  • ds3000
    Free Member

Music no good

Harry_the_Spider

Hairy
    Japanese
    Bastards

labsey
    Free Member

Cloverfield on bikes.

Reminds me of Alan Stoke’s Strange Beautiful Life videos. But with bikes, bobbins music and Mr Shakeycam!

Wookster

Not mobile-Meh.

theprancinghorse
    Free Member

Really nice video

Content is really good, yeah the aspect ratio is wrong and rendering it in 1080p would be nice but also some of the camera work was questionable. Must be something to do with age or something because i watched it fine without getting a headaches or feeling sick!

ashfanman
    Free Member

Not that short.

plumber
    Free Member

less is more

cheez0
    Free Member

it aint tarantino

ontor
    Free Member

please try again

jambalaya
    Free Member

did anything happen ?

stopped after 30 seconds of motorway coverage

Candodavid
    Free Member

Pleased I booked for Spain next year 😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

OK

The blunt version so apologies (also some of my films could be described as dull repetitive and boring so I’ve tried to take some of the points on board)
    I nearly clicked away when I say 13 mins. Editing is about getting the stuff across in the right amount of time. One driving shot, one We arrived sho, 1 lift MAX!! I got up to 7-8 mins on a couple of mine and felt they were mightily self indulgent – ended up splitting into shorter vids for each day (very different days)
    If after 2 mins there are no bikes there is a problem.
    The long shot of the guys in the dust was ok apart from the shakey camera work. Try a bar mount or something that you get to sit still.
    Also back to point 1 far too much repetitive stuff
    Too much road and fireroad – editing in some nice scenery pics would be better.
    USE TRANSITIONS if your in premiere then have a look at just a dip to black or cross fade – takes out the harsh “Click”
    The bit with the people could have been subtitled – “You had to be there” same with the firecrackers.
    Watch the film through with the different music, probably the toughest bit trying to get something that reflects what is going on rather than songs you like.
    Aim for 3 mins settle for 4 dont use the same shot twice – use insets/split screen if you want to show 2 people doing the same thing.

However the last 3 mins had the makings of a nice 2 min film 🙂

I’m guessing you didn’t have a guide? Was waiting for some footage of some more of the good trails.

Apart from that if your mates are happy then well done – still not enough boobies though.

s13joe
    Free Member

fair play for having a go!!

Its 100% better than what I could string together/be bothered with doing!

At least you got out for some fantastic riding too!

Seems like a good excuse to have another go next year!

nonk
    Free Member

camera on dash zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzz z

better than i could manage though. 😉

pingu66
    Free Member

Pile of sh1te!

Sorry didn’t even watch the vid but its the first three words that popped into my head when I saw the thread title.

And I have been the pub 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Wanted…3 word reviews of my short bike film’ is closed to new replies.