Wanted Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 2008/2009 Elite lower swing arm

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Wanted Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 2008/2009 Elite lower swing arm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wanted Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 2008/2009 Elite lower swing arm
  • vinylspin

Wanted Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 2008/2009 Elite lower swing arm / chainstays (with DMD mech mount holes).

bones76

How much you wanting to pay and what condition must the bike be in? I know where my old stumpy is and that it isn’t been used that much but the bike has a few marks here and there and had been well ridden when i had it but also well looked after with new parts etc and i know the guy who bought it has also looked after it as best he could, so may be there could be a deal…

LeMango

My White 2009 stumpy elite just went in to the bike shop tonight to swap frame with an orange 5 that I’ve just bought.
    Anyway, this means I’ve got exactly the frame you need and I’m willing to sell, but would rather sell the frame a whole as I won’t get much for the remaining pieces.

It depends what you are willing to offer for the swing arm part

Cheers

Josh

vinylspin

Hi Josh you have mail.

bones76 – I am after the swing arm only as the rest of my frame is really in excellent condition.
    The swing arm developed very common tiny hairline crack on the RH chainstay near the cable route.

vinylspin

Guys how much did you want for the frames? Can you send me some pics email in my profile.

Thanks
    Dan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wanted Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 2008/2009 Elite lower swing arm’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top