Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Wanted – Converter (20mm to QR) for Hope bulb front hub
  • mapu
    Free Member

The title says it all really. I’m after a converter for a Hope Bulb front hub to make it compatible with a standard QR.

Hope aren’t making them at the mo (although they say they will do another batch in the future, even if they can’t say when). So, does anyone have a spare or know where I might be able to get my hands on one from? Any clues/advice much appreciated!

Thanks, Mapu

pete0
    Free Member

I Might have one to fit an old splined bulb. I don’t think it will fit a 6 bolt bulb though as I think the splined version was offset slightly. I’ll have a look though tonight and see.

Onzadog
    Free Member

6 bolt or splined? They ARE different.

mapu
    Free Member

Thanks guys, didn’t realise that – it’s a 6 bolt.

CheesybeanZ

real long shot .. i want to go from QR to 20mm . poss swap or is that not
    poss ?

mapu
    Free Member

CheesybeanZ – if you’ve a 6 bolt bulb then that could work. However I’ve just serviced my hub so in the first instance I’d prefer just the adaptor. If you’ve got the same model as me, popping the adaptor out will give you the 20mm that you’re after.

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick completely?!?

Thanks!

coatesy
    Free Member

right end of the stick, if they’re both 6 bolt then just swap the adapters with each other.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Wanted – Converter (20mm to QR) for Hope bulb front hub’ is closed to new replies.