Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 211 total)
  • Want
  • noteeth
    Free Member

It is in the wanting, not the having.

Though I’d probably make an exception for Ms Bullock – on the off-chance that she wants a dentally-challenged bike tramp.

Coyote
    Free Member

My Kona Stinky Six back. Oh and a season in Whistler to enjoy her.

emma82
    Free Member

France, south side for 10 days. Not sure on specifics, just booked a ferry crossing so will jump off the other side and see where we end up. Cannot wait, seriously need some time away at the moment!

allthegear
    Free Member

Obviously you have more adventurous tastes than me, then – I’m planning to get away to Yorkshire for a few days!! lol

We all have a need for a timeout now and again – make the most of it!!

Rachel

john_drummer
    Free Member

Frejus/St Raphael are nice, as is Mandelieu-la-Napoule (near Cannes). St Trop is a pain to get to, and when you get there you wonder why you bothered.
    Grasse is worth visiting for the parfumeries

emsz
    Free Member

Norfolk for us, we definitely need to get away. Easter hopefully

emma82
    Free Member

Lol, I wouldn’t say adventurous! Having the camper makes it a bit easier to wander around without a plan. Yorkshire would be nice, might head up that way later in the year.

Just thought of a ‘want’, I really want sunshine when I’m on holiday :mrgreen:

I also really want to write to Brian cox and ask him if he reads his star sign! He’s so lovely 🙂

allthegear
    Free Member

Norfolk? Shout out of you’re riding by!!

Rachel

Will be doing France in the summer in the above posted tin box.

In the interim – Gower next month and Lakes in the middle somewhere.

emsz
    Free Member

I’ll give you a shout if it comes off, Rach.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

A new carbon roadie frame – almost got my wish today but didn’t quite destroy the cannondale enough to quite justify replacement.

Boss forks – the Z1’s feel heavier each ride!

Specialized Pitch (Or similar? I’d settle for a Nicolai!) would seem stupid running Boss forks on a 456!

Fisheye for the Pentax – because 28mm just isn’t wide enough.

Spaceman
    Free Member

Really want one of these, scouring Ebay just now for a suitable GP. had many Vespas, Lambrettas (including one crazy lambretta chop!) as a youngster, really have an itch I need to scratch!

allthegear
    Free Member

I would that the Brian Cox thing is… understandable… 🙂

Kit
    Free Member

I want my good health back and to be able to eat pizza, pasta, pies, biscuits and cakes again :'(

emsz
    Free Member

No pizza?!? Oh my gosh! why not?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

spaceman +1 (although your pic is an SX isn’t it?) I’d love an orange GP200.

My bank balance wouldn’t.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

after today’s road ride can I get a new saddle* for my boardman as I have got a sore deriere now

*all suggestions welcome

Kit
    Free Member

emsz, I’ve developed some odd gluten intolerance so can’t have anything with wheat in it.

mogrim

A week at a road bike training camp on Majorca or Tenerife, with one of these:

No work, no kids, just me, the bike, and endless miles of perfect tarmac.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

@Kit, a friend of mine can’t tolerate wheat/gluten (coeliac) and we found a health food place that made/supplied pizza bases that she could have, just a thought

Kit
    Free Member

ron, I’ve tried some wheat-free alternatives and to be honest they’ve been pretty duff. However, I’m open to good brand suggestions! Someone told me about Genius bread, which I’m going to try later 🙂

toppers3933
    Free Member

ipad 2. no idea why or what id do with it, but for some reason i really want one. wont get one though for the reasons mentioned above.

allthegear
    Free Member

Kit – my previous gf has a similar problem – you need to watch out for so many things, like El Paso Corn Tortillas are mainly wheat, not corn…

I do remember the Free From range in Morrison’s was one of the better ones and the cakes there were very sugary but really quite nice – I still buy them myself sometimes!

Rice Cakes, Corn thins etc etc are not the same as real bread but they are available when you just want a quick snack made from things in the fridge. Added bonus is they last longer than bread.

I had a recipe book somewhere that had loads of suitable things in it – as I don’t need it any more, if I can find it, you can have it.

Rachel

Kit
    Free Member

Hi Rachel, that’d be pretty cool, thanks! Email’s in my profile if you ever find it 🙂

midlifecrashes

For the Laydeez…

allthegear
    Free Member

yeah but if I was going to go as far as having a t-shirt, it would probably not be him…

Rachel

emma82
    Free Member

Ohhh he is lovely <swoons>

Merak

ron jeremy – Member

after today’s road ride can I get a new saddle* for my boardman as I have got a sore deriere now

*all suggestions welcome

Charge Knife or Spoon for the win there.

Spaceman
    Free Member

King Tut, I love Lambrettas, that GP you’ve posted would be at the very top of my list but would be about, what, £6k?! Far too much cash. I was offered an Italian import GP125 shed, needing total restoration by a Scooter shop owner I used to work for, at mates rates, £1800!!!!!
    The one I posted is a TV, was the first nice picture of a Lammy I could find on Flickr.

An older guy in my street has just aquired a ’63 TV175, original paint etc, runner for £300. Sick doesn’t even begin to describe my level of envy of him at the moment. I’m hoping he decides it’s too big a project for him and wants to punt it on in my direction.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

tomorrow off

allthegear
    Free Member

Tom Ward on the other hand…

emma82
    Free Member

Sorry but I have to do it before I burst

I WANT COX!!!!!!!!!!

<squeals & runs away giggling> 8)

duntmatter
    Free Member

The McLaren PR-12 I saw on Euston Road earlier. So rare it’s not even on google yet.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Here’s something I know you want, Emma:

And deep down, you know you want it too….

Hohum
    Free Member

I want winter to end.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

YOu got snow again Ho Hum… 15 deg C down here.

mudshark
    Free Member

To win a beauty contest – and world peace.

cinnamon_girl

OK, sounds as though I’m missing out here. Brian Cox is top TV totty then? Trouble is all this science stuff leaves me cold so that means I fall asleep! Will he keep me awake is the question?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Please stop objectifying men C_G et al.

I will have to use the report post functionality to end this sort of filth.

allthegear
    Free Member

He was in a band, too – D:Ream?

And that’s not objectifying anyone – Groove is in the Heart did that all by itself… 😉

Rachel

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 211 total)

The topic ‘Want’ is closed to new replies.