Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • want to sell a rolex.wheres the best place?forum etc
  • bobbyatwork
    Free Member

as it says…ive got a explorer 2 never been worn and immaculate with all the box/certificates etc.

are theyre any watch geeks in the house?

BigJohn

If you are anywhere near Birmingham the Jewellery Quarter has a reputation for being very genuine so you would find a few shops that will offer you a fair price.

benz
    Free Member

I’m a nice honest guy and assuming it is genuine I’d give you £500 for it.

Tz-uk, Rolex fora,Watchfinder, but not Cash Convertors or the like.

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

its seems to be selling for between 4500 and 5000 so ill hold out for a bit more….i was looking for around £3500..

jamest
    Free Member

Try here :

Home

rogg
    Free Member

Watchuseek forum

Blowers Jewellers maybe.

Beat me to it!

guitarhero
    Free Member

I sold my Rolex here.
    Smooth transaction, and decent price.

totalshell

no one will give you 3.5k .. sorry. 1800/2k would be much more realistic.
    i ve collected pre 70’s omegas for years and my first cost me 30 quid .. working! and it still is..

ourmaninthenorth

If it was an Explorer (no a II), I’d have been interested….

yodagoat
    Free Member

Cash Generators.

benz
    Free Member

I was obviously joking……

About 10 years back was sitting in a meeting with our maritime security expert, noted he was wearing a mil issue sub…

Got chatting and apparently he got issued it and ‘lost’ it in the middle east. He was fined £80 for the loss. He knew not a lot about watches beyond it was a relatively old sub. He was delighted to find out that it added a fair amount to his pension plans. Cheekily offered him £500 for it too…..

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Found this on the above site.. My dad left me an identical model, and bought around 1988. I’ll never wear it and would like to sell it on.. Excellent condition, and not really worn for the last 10 years. Anybody any idea of its value? Haven’t really found anything useful online

loddrik
    Free Member

Tz-uk without doubt. Explorer 2s usually seem to go for around 2.5 – 3k depending on year & condition (assuming it is the 40mm version and not the new 42mm). Tend to fetch a little less that the equivalent Sub or GMT though I definitely prefer it. Also black faces tent to be more in demand than white, though it’s a SS sports Rolex so it’s always going to sell.

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

its the father in-laws…got it as a leaving gift from his company…tbh if i had the cash id have it as its great….hes been offered 3500 for it last year but as hes a bit slack didnt take it….ill hawk it about and see what i can sort out for him…ta all

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘want to sell a rolex.wheres the best place?forum etc’ is closed to new replies.