Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Want list (warning – materialist content)
  • hillsplease

A volcano lair, with submarine pens, missile launchers, some decent singletrackoff the top and a Stannah Stairlift to get there (with a bike rack.) Think Dr No and you’re about there.

Failing that I quite fancy an Anthem 29er but Mrs Hillsplease assures me I haven’t earned it. Which is probably fair.

molgrips
    Free Member

OP – a 10-20mm Sigma isn’t a want, it’s a necessity. A tripod is an absolut basic – like breathing. Go spend some cash.

YES! Right, I’ll take that to Mrs Grips!

Btw it’s the Oly 9-18mm I want, better than the Sigma. Although admittedly it doesn’t look as cool.

Bregante

A short travel FS bike (current fave is a Rz 120)
    A new driveway
    A home office/garden room
    A 5m bell tent

kaesae
    Free Member

I want a mk1 or mk2 giant reign frame for about £200 = £300 to go with all the parts on my current bike and a rockshox reverb seat post to top if off.

😀

mrsgrips
    Free Member

1. A 4 bedroom house in the countryside with largish garden, veggie plot, and meadows or woodland near by to walk in -2-3yrs
    2. crafting/writing studio -3- 5yrs
    3. floor loom -2yrs
    4. Camper van -next year or so
    5. new body which doesn’t ache -ASAP
    6-101. whatever else husband wants -once I get what I want first, unless they’re not too expensive…if he wants the lens he better be saving his own cash

molgrips
    Free Member

1-3 will come at the same time I reckon

if he wants the lens he better be saving his own cash

Already on it 🙂

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

a chicken that lays blue eggs
    — getting one tonight, woohoo

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

.. or if that falls through thunderbirds 2 and 4 would be nice

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Get ‘im telt Mrs Grips

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

.or a motorbike shaped like the USS Enterprise

user-removed
    Free Member

OP – a 10-20mm Sigma isn’t a want, it’s a necessity. A tripod is an absolute basic – like breathing. Go spend some cash.

Moley, “YES! Right, I’ll take that to Mrs Grips!

Btw it’s the Oly 9-18mm I want, better than the Sigma. Although admittedly it doesn’t look as cool.”

Daaaamn – that shit sure is ugly. Is it made by Lomo, under licence from the Cabbage Patch Kids Corp.? And nothing beats the 10-20 – nothing 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Want list (warning – materialist content)’ is closed to new replies.