Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Want a living room like David Cameron?
  • miketually
    Free Member
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Gordon has a “War Room”, though.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2124747.ece

Is it just me, or does he look more and more creepy?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

What a boring twunt. I’ve got a more interesting book collection than that, and I hardly ever read. And that is truly the kitchen of someone with bugger all imagination.

Boring bastard.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Dunno, about creepy. Looks more like my granny there though.
    She’s been dead 5 year mind.

miketually
    Free Member

Is it just me, or does he look more and more creepy?

Not as creepy as “Sun man George”, who looks like he’s come straight from a funeral. His own.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Looks fine to me. Not my choice of books but then I dont judge people by what they read. Or by what their kitchen looks like!

Looks like we have our own bunch of :

RudeBoy
    Free Member

But he is a boring bastard, though, isn’t he?

I mean, come on. Let’s be honest. At least Dozy Doris has a personality…

ShinyRedOrange
    Free Member

Tory prick, should be put in a sack and drowned.

Along with every other politician out there.

As the good man Billy Connolly said, the desire to become a politician should prevent you from ever actually becoming one.

coffeeking
    Free Member

He might be boring to you. To me, I dont know, never spent enough time studying him to find out! If I were a public figure I’d probably make sure as little of my private life were on display as possible. By their very nature a politician HAS to appear to be boring or he’d be a target for the opposition parties. Being abusive about him being boring in your view isnt too nice!

The un-boring politicians (boris) get slagged off left right and centre and not taken seriously – damned if they do, damned if they dont!

andym
    Free Member

‘Politician has lots of books about politics’. No sh1t Sherlock award of the week.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Coffeking; I spose so. The interesting ones never seem too really ‘make it’.

coffeeking
    Free Member

andym has a good point too 🙂

Still, lets find some more politicians to slag off. Hows about tony blair’s tracksuit?

jonb
    Free Member

As the good man Billy Connolly said, the desire to become a politician should prevent you from ever actually becoming one.

Wasn’t that stolen from Douglas Adams, The hitch hikers guide to the universe?

Bunnyhop

I’m liking the woodburner and the cushions ( all women like cushions), one can never have enough, the world would be a happier place filled with cushions.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Want a living room like David Cameron?’ is closed to new replies.