Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Want a bacon sandwich, coffee and Buff's latest under helmet headwear?
  • Brownbacks
    Free Member

Then Marshal for us this Sunday!!

Race 1 of the 2013 series this Sunday, if you want to help with the course marking then turn up at 07:15, if you are a marshal then 09:15. Loads of goodies on offer, eternal gratitude of the team and good karma!

Let us know you are coming to help so we can stop worrying about numbers 😀 email info@brownbacksracing.co.uk

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

…and let us not forget that in addition to the bacon/brew/buff/karma, all marshals on the day get put into a draw for £50 in used notes.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Perhaps saying where it is would be useful 😉

xherbivorex
    Free Member

it’s at Lee Quarry, in lovely warm sunny Rossendale, Lancashire…

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

Read all about us on the website…

http://www.brownbacksracing.co.uk/

Brownbacks
    Free Member

Perhaps saying where it is would be useful

we assume our massive multimedia marketing machine means everyone knows where it is 😉

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

I’ve not been getting your e-mails and I think this may be the case for others too so it might be worth sending basic info out again just in case

cheers
    Mart

xherbivorex
    Free Member

Hi Mart, I’ll take a look at the mailing list I have and see what we can sort out. I’ve not been doing the marshal co-ordinating thing for a while so maybe the other guys don’t have everyone’s details or something.

IHN

YGM

Brownbacks
    Free Member

anyone else?

we still need a few more people to help out

if you can spare a morning to help a grassroots event it would be appreciated, you will get looked after and go home with a smile on your face and loads of good karma

email info@brownbacksracing.co.uk if you can help, turn up at 09:15 for a briefing and you will have finished by oneish in time to go for a relax in the sun knowing you are a star 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Want a bacon sandwich, coffee and Buff's latest under helmet headwear?’ is closed to new replies.