Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Walter Wallet – anybody have one?
  • Rik
    Free Member

Like the look of the aluminium one

Slim Walter Wallet – Aluminium

Looks like quite a neat way of carrying stuff

CountZero

Sodding expensive for something you can only carry cards in and nothing else. Where do you put folding cash, or are you royalty/rich and never, ever carry cash?
    And what about loyalty cards, a book of stamps, a couple of receipts?
    I’ll stick with my Pelican sports wallet, bulkier, but I can carry a few more bits and bobs in it.
    It’s also attached to a lanyard, I’d be worried something as smooth and small could easily slip out of a pocket without being noticed.
    I can see the point if it’s carried while wearing a suit with few, slim pockets, so needs to be minimalist, but other than that I’ve tried a similar skinny wallet and it just couldn’t carry anything more than a couple of cards.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Looks like something JML would sell.

slowoldman

If I’m only carrying 6 cards and some notes they go in an amazing carrying device built into my trousers.

kerley
    Free Member

but do your trousers have a ‘quick draw’ function

frankconway

Looks like they pinched their design from Secrid.

Drac

I choose the iclip

It’s very nice and very practice still not convinced it was worth the money but seems well made.

plyphon
    Free Member

Looks like they’d go great with a set of these:

And maybe throw in one of these to really seal the aesthetic:

miketually
    Free Member

I’ve been using minimalist wallets for a while now. First a Jimi, then one made by BeerBabe. Currently using a cheap bifold from TKMaxx.

I only need to carry one debit card and some notes, so it fits easily into a front jeans pocket.

nickc

Pelican sports wallet

looks like a purse to me…

Rik
    Free Member

Thanks for the somewhat varied views 😀 but does anybody actually own one?

benp1

After a slim wallet thread on here a while back I bought a Trove wallet, have been using it ever since. Really pleased with it – although it’s now a little battered having been chewed by a dog and left in a wet field for 24 hours!

I carry three cards (debit card, driving licence, work ID) and cash. Storecards on my phone, everything else not carried

GrahamS

I normally only carry 2 or 3 cards. Typically just a debit card and work ID, sometimes a credit card as well.

I just stick them in my pocket. Don’t see the point of a slim wallet for a couple of cards, it can never be slimmer than no wallet.

The only “wallet-like” thing I do is apply some clear tape over the signature panel so it doesn’t get rubbed off.

frankconway

Rik – my earlier post ^^^ re Secrid; I don’t have a Walter but do have a Secrid. Wouldn’t carry it in ‘smart’ jacket and is bulky for back pocket of jeans.

Look at Launer for quality leather, colour options and personalised finishes but ££££ beware.

andykirk
    Free Member

Bit of market research here, would anybody be at all interested in a small wallet that can be put in a trouser pocket but also has a sleeve so it can be worn on a belt? It’s maybe a bit of a ‘dad’ accessory, but with the current trend for tight trousers I see a lot of people carrying phones/ wallets in their hands rather than have ‘unsightly’ bulges in pockets. Spare me the funnies please…..

I do a bit of leatherwork so was just pondering the possibilities. It could also carry a phone.

And yes, I know it will have been done already, many times over, just wondering if it could be better….

jkomo

Andykirk, no.

kayak23

Andykirk, Christ no… 😯

GrahamS

Andy: Just go the whole hog and carry a manbag or wear a nice bumbag.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Thats not very slim for a slim wallet…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Walter Wallet – anybody have one?’ is closed to new replies.