Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Walna Scar Lite ride pics (Saturday) feat. Tracey
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member

click pic for more
    I haven't finished the captions yet…

Tracey

Nice pics

Tracey

Kit
    Free Member

Quick hijack… Simon, did you get my email? Wasn't sure if I was using the right email address.

Just looking at your photos, do you struggle with contrast when its a really bright day? I find it horrendous to get decent photos when its really sunny, unless you're pointing just the right way.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Quick hijack… Simon, did you get my email? Wasn't sure if I was using the right email address.

sorry Kit, I was too busy working on these to answer

do you struggle with contrast when its a really bright day?

Well, I usually shoot raw which will at least record most of the tonal range, though it can take some messing about to represent it convincingly. But you know I'm just a point-and-shoot kinda guy :o) A lot.

Kit
    Free Member

sorry Kit, I was too busy working on these to answer

No probs!

I wish it was drier and not a howling gale when I was up there the other week.
    [URL=http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=26348_P1000491_122_1112lo.JPG][/URL][URL=http://img148.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=26358_P1000499_122_739lo.JPG][/URL]

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Tracey, did I get the girls' names right ?

Tracey

Katie and Abigale

Birthday boy was George and raising dust was Steve

Tracey

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

and to the correct girls ?

Tracey

Katie has the blue Enduro, first ride out on it, Abigale has the pink Reign

Tracey

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Phew! Anyway – we were impressed to see a whole family riding together, and how well they rode 🙂 [better than certain ageing snappers for instance]

Tracey

They loved every minute of it, even the pushing.
    At 14 [just Katie had her birthday on the downhills in Crans Montana last month] and 11 they dont do bad for girls.

Tracey

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

At 14 [just Katie had her birthday on the downhills in Crans Montana last month] and 11 they dont do bad for girls.

they don't do bad for young people :o)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Walna Scar Lite ride pics (Saturday) feat. Tracey’ is closed to new replies.