Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Walking The Camino with a child?
  • vooomvooom
    Free Member

I would love to walk the Camino in the near future(next 5 years), howevevr, that would mean we would have to take our little boy with us. He’s now 6 months.

Has anyone done it with a child 4-5 yo? How long did it take? Is it possible at all?:)

Flaperon
    TheFlyingOx

Given how much a handful my 4 year old niece is, I wouldn’t be trying it.
    Even if you have reins on him, that’s a fair bit of momentum you have to hold back should he make a break for freedom.

allthepies
    Free Member

Is there a Spanish version of “999” with Miguel Burké presenting ? If so then you could well be on it soon 😉

doug_basqueMTB.com

Camino de Santiago? It’s all quite easy but it’s a bit up and down in places. I see lots of people using it (we use parts as a climb and are looking to offer tours there) but don’t see many very small children. I do see a lot of grown adults looking in serious pain though 🙂

The parts further south will be flatter but the temperature might be an issue for small children if you are doing it in summer.

vooomvooom
    Free Member

Yes, I ment Camino de Santiago:) I had a feeling that would be quite hard with a small child. I was planning to go in spring, April-May, to avoid the heat and crowds. Ah well, just have to do it on my own 🙂 Has anyone done it on a bike? 🙂

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I thought you meant the Camino del Ray as well, having done it a few times I was all set for a “are you mad?” type rant!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Walking The Camino with a child?’ is closed to new replies.