Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Walking Boot Fitting in Lancashire (or surrounding area??)
  • burgatedicky

I’ve been given instruction that my partner would like a new pair of walking boots for Christmas.

I’ve been wearing the same pair of HanWag boots for 9 years now and have had absolutely no problems with them at all.
    I have odd shaped feet however, and got them fitted at a cracking camping shop called Peglers in Arundel (Sussex). Peglers have gone bust though, and I’ve relocated to Lancs…so where to look now??

I need some advice of where to go for some decent quality service and fitting advice, along with a good range of brands and stock.
    I don’t mind spending a bit more to ensure a good pair of boots, as if they last as long as mine it doesn’t matter!

Anyone got any ideas??
    Cheers

globalti
    Free Member

Gaz’s warehouse in Burnley. Fantastic prices and a very helpful, knowledgeable bloke.

Stewart Cunningham in Ambleside – mahoosive range of stock.

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

campcraft is good in bolton or kings in blackburn,

Bruce

We have got boots from Whalley Warm and Dry in Whalley. They did a good fitting for both me and Mrs Bruce

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Altberg?

thegreatape
    Free Member

If you can get a visa you could try Altberg in Richmond.

scuttler

Dangerously close to Lancashire (and ex-Owdham) but next door in Yorkshire, Marsden to be precise. Come for a pint and some lunch in the Riverhead.

http://www.mountainfeet.co.uk/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Walking Boot Fitting in Lancashire (or surrounding area??)’ is closed to new replies.