Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Wahoo snap Deals
  • godders
    Free Member

As the title says, im looking for any deals or discount codes to reduce the cost of the snap. I’ll also need an ant+ dongle so if you know of any delas on them too can you point me in the right direction, thanks.

weeksy

Dongle from Amazon. Just search on there.

I think Wahoo themselves are usually cheapest, especially on their refurb’d.

gray

Wiggle with Platinum discount is often cheapest. Assuming you already have the Platinum discount, of course. They occasionally bump it up to 17% for a bit too. Though the last time was not long ago. I can’t remember if they tend to do that on Black Friday or not.

tmb467
    Free Member

I was looking at this a week or so ago and the only one I found was the Chain Reaction British Cycling discount of 10% – bringing it down to £450ish

I ended up getting a Tacx Flow from Decathlon at £189 and once I grow out of that I’ll have a look at the Snap again. Btw, unless you’re using multiple devices, you can get away with just using Bluetooth to connect (unless your laptop doesn’t suppprt v4.0)

godders
    Free Member

Yeah thats the best I found on crc, I do have the british cycling discount too.

Does anyone know if you can use the tacx training software on another turbo trainer as I do have the advanced 4 version.

I can’t find the tacx flow on decathlon website.

tmb467
    Free Member

Tacx flow isn’t available to order or reserve but if you check store stock you should be ok

And yeah – I believe Tacx software can be used with any trainer using ant + FE-C (which Flow and Snap does)

godders
    Free Member

Right, I might check out the tacx, I did once have a tacx that gave me nothing but trouble connecting so Im a bit against them, although it was an old model so I probably shouldn’t let that affect my decision.

tmb467
    Free Member

Mine connected to Zwift on my Mac over Bluetooth immediately

The Tacx app and Zwift mobile link both logged on straight away and the initial calibration and 10min spin down were really easy to do

Once I get a HRM I’ll need an ant dongle but while there’s only one device Bluetooth is fine

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wahoo snap Deals’ is closed to new replies.