Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • WAGNER, WILL HE GO TONIGHT, (Hopefully)
  • radoggair
    Free Member

in all circumstanses i agree, but what do the show cheographers do week in and week out, put loads of female dancers on stage with him. Surely there the ones in the wrong and if the show wanted him out so much they would leave him there by himself just singing but Louie obviously realises that Wagner needs to do a stage show to get through.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Happened to see that konnie huq talk to Wagner…

Wagner:I have God on my side, who could be against me
    Konnie: Atheists?

jacko54321
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAKJBzE8a3A[/video]to begin with i thaught it was quite funny, now i just get kinda annoyed that he’s ruining the chances of all the others who are good at singing.

Clobber
    Free Member

+1 to Woody that was like weak UB40 and I hate UB40…

Cher can sing sc-xc…

billybob
    Free Member

to begin with i thaught it was quite funny, now i just get kinda annoyed that he’s ruining the chances of all the others who are good at singing.

If they’re that good at singing the judges will make sure they get a record out…

jacko54321
    Free Member

true but its not good to watch, would rather see a singing competition.

ken_shields
    Free Member

It was all summed up a few weeks ago when it was Tracy and Katie Weasel in the bottom 2 when one of the judges said that Tracy was a better singer but was keeping Katie in.

It’s not a singing contest……..it’s a TV show.

M6TTF
    Free Member

They’ve gad the exposure they need by being on the show already. As already said, it’s a popularity contest, not a singing contest… Cher can sing, although personally I can’t stand her, the shitty rapping does nothing for me and I can’t stand the way she snarls. The whole programme isn’t about finding a star, it’s about tv ratings… How many previous show contestants have crawled back to their daily grind? most of them I’ll bet!

Kindest thing for skanky crackwhore would be a 9mm slug to the temple backstage 😉

billybob
    Free Member

It’s not a singing contest……..it’s a TV show.

No it’s not. It’s a business of extracting money from those who are willing to vote.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

“No it’s not. It’s a business of extracting money from those who are willing to vote.”

Completely agree. Do people take this thing seriously ?? Its purely a money making machine for Simon Cowell who must sit at home laughing every week at how much money he is making.

Wagner gets through every week, I wouldnt even be surprised if its rigged so that he does, afterall it keeps more people watching, keeps the media interested etc etc.

Its good entertainment (barely) and nothing more, I mean FFS up to the first commercial break last night was purely tapes of the previous night, and thank god for Sky + which condenses a 1hr show in to 10mins of vaguely watchable stuff. Yes I watch it, because Mrs FD does!

FuzzyWuzzy

Cher’s eyebrows just creep me out – I think it’s great though that the public keeps Wagner in, it’s like people must be fans of the show to bother voting but at the same time they’re undermining it’s real purpose, brilliant.

Karinofnine

Whenever I see it I think “Ouch! That was flat” – then the Judges gush with praise and I wonder if my telly’s gone funny, or my ears are deceiving me. I’m glad you agree, Cher sang quite a few flat notes (and she is weird, kind of jerky, I wonder if she has some kind of motor problem), Rebecca was flat in a few places too, this year it all seems so unremarkable yet the Judges are running out of superlatives.

Why on earth am I discussing it logically? There is no logic, it is entertainment and an exercise in keeping media interest/ratings high. Good fun though, love to see them struggle to find something to say to Wagner.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Love how that first link describes him as a ‘tactile former PE teacher’ – so, so wrong, on every level. Having said that, I’m seriously considering changing my username to ‘tactile former pe teacher’ now.

ken_shields
    Free Member

I think it’s great though that the public keeps Wagner in

Simon Cowell doesn’t care who you vote for as long as you vote. Simon would probably prefer Wagner to win so he can get one Christmas hit out of him before he slides back into obscurity

It’s no longer just the winner who gets a record deal so SC will make his cash out of any of the top few that are actually marketable

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I think it’s great though that the public keeps Wagner in

Folks are doing this to try to twist the show. In fact they would do much better to just not vote at all. Currently they are lining Cowell’s pockets, for a laugh!. Guess who’s laughing most.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘WAGNER, WILL HE GO TONIGHT, (Hopefully)’ is closed to new replies.