Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • WAGNER, WILL HE GO TONIGHT, (Hopefully)
  • project
    Free Member

Seems as if he has upset the boy band, the lad with the hat and one of the judges,all despite haveing little personality or actual skill at singing.

Discuss,
    oh and its on at 20.00 itv 1.

Karinofnine

I think he seems like a really nice person and great fun, BUT HE CAN’T SING!

Won’t be watching, Star Trek II’s on.

emma82
    Free Member

He’s awful, apparently he upset Mary when he let himself in her room while she was getting changed and copped an eyeful of her in her undies then refused to leave so she screamed at him. He really is grim. I wish they’d get rid of him and his mentor

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    simonralli2
    Free Member

But he totally owned Cheryl last night! He should stay just for that 😀

Can’t wait to watch it all!

Xylene
    Free Member

Hopefully the power of the internet will keep him in place and be the downfall of it all

sc-xc

All those who hate Wagner love one true voice, or whatever the boy band is called.

He’s a f’in joke – the same people who vote for Anne Widdicombe on Strictly (although I don’t watch it) must vote for this tool. Moyles is apparently backing him too, which doesn’t help.

I’ve nothing against the bloke, apart from the fact that some real talent is sacrificed at his expense every week.

The British public really do take some working out.

Woody
    Free Member

he upset Mary when he let himself in her room while she was getting changed and copped an eyeful of her in her undies

Gaaaaaah ! I’ve got that image in my mind now and I’m trying to eat my dinner 😡

hamishthecat

Who cares.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Wagner FTW.

sc-xc

I’ve nothing against the bloke, apart from the fact that some real talent is sacrificed at his expense every week.

Now, that is **** funny.

project
    Free Member

Still time to vote.

Woody
    Free Member

Surely Olly is taking the piss big style and even pre-pubescent girls won’t buy that crap?

project
    Free Member

Advert just on in the break, featuring Mary the cow, subliminal thought control or what.

I could just eat a burger.

KonaTC

maybe if the public keep him in it will be the of cheap reality tv

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS. 😛

valleydaddy
    Free Member

ha he’s back next week the joy 👿

Elfinsafety
    Free Member
    project
    Free Member

Do they not have moderators on XFACTOR.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

NO

_tom_
    Free Member

😆

Legend.

nuke

Good on him…amazing how he can still stay grinning through all the negative comments from the judges and in the press.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

that cher has a face like a welders bench doesn’t she

ianpinder
    Free Member

cher or whatever her name is is rubbish

markrh
    Free Member

Best we can do now is vote for Wagner, it would serve that w****r Cowle right.

cher or whatever her name is is rubbish

Eh, did you not just hear her sing Shakespears Sister ‘Stay’?

sc-xc

Are you for real? ^ she **** butchered it!

and she looks like a pig.

headfirst
    Free Member

maybe if wagner does a rage against the machine number the universe will implode in on itself

Does it matter what she looks like?

My ears must be different to yours. Not as moving as the first time she sang it, but she was on the verge of tears all the way through.

sc-xc

LOL. I think I’m being wound up!

trailmonkey

but she was on the verge of tears all the way through.

the woeful droning had a similar effect on me

Could you stand in front of that audience and millions of tv viewers and sing sc-xc?

llama

der du du duu du, der du du duu du, der du du duu du, der du du daaaaaa

charlie don’t surf

sc-xc

yep. I got through to the the live finals three years ago.

(edit) while I know that you are taking the piss, I’ll go along with it. She really cannot sing. Paige however was very good.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I worry how some of the younger contestants would fair in such a prestiferous industry. Cher seems so fragile, she’s only a 17 year old being subjected to harsh comments. I hope that the producers exercise a duty of care to the contestents and make sure they are ok.

yep. I got through to the the live finals three years ago.

(edit) while I know that you are taking the piss, I’ll go along with it. She really cannot sing. Paige however was very good.

I’m not taking the piss – she’s better than Paige.

These people stand in front of huge audiences and for the most (Wagner excepted) sing note perfect. Most multi-million selling pop stars dont manage to do that from what I’ve seen/heard.

Katy Perry, #1 selling artist, sounded like a dying cat on the show a couple of weeks ago.

catflees – do you work in HR?

BoardinBob

These people stand in front of huge audiences and for the most (Wagner excepted) sing note perfect

No they don’t. They’re frequently off key and horrendously flat.

radoggair
    Free Member

agree with artist though, Cher really can sing. Has an amazing voice and loads of variety unlike most other singers ( in general).

Alot of people vote personalities rather than voice by looks of it.

As for Mirror story, would dancers still complain if Matt or One direction were having a quick feel now and again. Dont think so.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I think Cher Lloyd is the one. She just has something.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

As for Mirror story, would dancers still complain if Matt or One direction were having a quick feel now and again. Dont think so.

Totally irrelevant. Unwanted sexual advances are just that; unwanted. And illegal, actually. Sexual assault in fact. If the dancers don’t mind other blokes touching them, then that’s their prerogative. The story is about complaints made about Wagner, not anyone else.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘WAGNER, WILL HE GO TONIGHT, (Hopefully)’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts