Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Waaay Late! Singletrack Classic Weekender Photos 2010!
  • DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Due to new PCs, new jobs etc I’ve only just gotten around to uploading all my Classic Weekender photos from the summer. Didn’t get a chance to race this year as I only got back from my hols on the Saturday but was there for the XC on the Sunday – looked like a belter and I’ll be there in 2011!

Link to my flickr gallery here.

robgarrioch

Excellent – cheers DBW, helped brighten an otherwise bitter, wet Pentlands morning. A couple of mine here too.
    Rob – #346 / IMG4976

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Was the first time really using my DSLR and I didn’t (and still don’t!) have a clue what I’m doing with it so I’m pretty chuffed with some of the results!

duncan

Thank you for putting these up. Some nice ones of a few us there (Fig Rolls Racing / Sheffield). All that dust seems like a very long time ago…

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Tell me about it… The thought of Lee Quarry in this weather makes me want to hide under the duvet until April.

TonyL
    Free Member

Some good pictures there. Just starting to think about planning next years event any ideas for what you would like to see greatfully recieved. Thinking about a chainless race down the new linking route across the moors as one of the sections. 2km with no chain what could go wrong?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Waaay Late! Singletrack Classic Weekender Photos 2010!’ is closed to new replies.