Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Waaaaaaay OT – Cbeebies Autumn Song music Mp3
  • brick
    Free Member

Does anyone know where/ or how I can get an MP3 of this music? i like it in a ripping off the Go Team type way.

AndyP
    Free Member

I'll get you a copy, if you kill Justin.

scaredypants

I've got an mp3 of arnie & barney singing the wiggle song 8)
    surely it can't be as good as that ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    doc_blues
    Free Member

Justin is great – by all accounts very pro and jolly hard working according to the people I know that have worked with him…

would rather save my 'killing' for Tommy Zoom, Waibulous(?) and their mindless twatishness you would see on ITV… (sorry, I spent the day sat watching beebies with a sick toddler yesterday)

beebies site and something like total recorder or audible and rip it yourself?

brick
    Free Member

AndyP – you mean the fella off Gigglebiz? I quite like him, Arthur Sleep & Rapids Johnson keep dinner time fun for my one year old. Ok, i meant me.

brick
    Free Member

Show Me Show Me is good too, and i like the theme also. Poi and the fella look as though they really enjoy what they do.
    Not too keen on the lady with one arm and her co-presenter though. They're just there for the pay.
    Waybuloo is rubbish.

stuey
    Free Member

I'm still with Brant on Cerrie – she has bedroom eyes.

AndyP
    Free Member

Justin is great
    Justin is on far too much, doesn't seem to posess much talent, and has something of the nonce about him.
    On the other hand, he's marginally less annoying than those smug grinning offspring of terribly pushy parents which make up 'The Green Balloon Club'. I look forward to reading about their RADA/drugs/teen prostitution hell in future years.

AndyP
    Free Member

Oh and Waybulloo is superb if you're stoned.

brick
    Free Member

Is Cerrie the one with the one arm and 'bedroom eyes'? Doesn't sound that appealing from here…

AndyP
    Free Member

Is Cerrie the one with the one arm and 'bedroom eyes'?
    she's not got one arm, she's got 1.5 arms. And the half one has a little prehensile 'thing' on the end. I quite fancy having a dabble, she appears extremely dexterous.

stuey
    Free Member

Yes she lost her arm in a light sabre battle ( according to my 4yr old)

AndyP – as a public service -I'd puncture the Green balloon (club).

takisawa2

We met "Jelly" from the Green Balloon Club at the NEC in the Summer. Her "operator / puppet master" (whatever you'd call her) was really nice, the Wife ended up putting some sun-cream on her neck as she was getting burnt. She was with the red-haired chap thats on it sometimes, they both spent ages with the kids & were really down to earth.

That Sarah-Jane from HiggledyPiggledy House, now she's fit. 😉

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Andyp – you're a very, very bad man.

doc_blues
    Free Member

It came as a great suprise to find out Justin is married with kids…owns a camper van…mind you he doescross dress rather too well. Apparently one of the few bbc types to make sure his makaton is spot on…

currently pondering nina from nina and the neurons and also katie from i can cook…and dont start me on the one armed bird…

MtbCol
    Free Member

There's only one program on CBeebies that cuts the mustard with me and my 2 year old…..

And the Autumn song is pants – we preferred the summer song – my littl lad would stand and do the movements as it played.

brant
    Free Member

My son sings "We are the robots" by Kraftwerk.

Doo doo de doo.

AndyP
    Free Member

katie from i can cook
    now you're talking. Terrible, terrible actress. But I'd happily make a sausage roll with her any time.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Me and my Granddaughter sing our heads off to Timmy Time theme tune, she also sings the chuggington song…

MoreCashThanDash

Justin has more talent and ability than most on here!

Timmy Time is excellent, waiting for my eldest to reach the age where I can join him watching Shaun the Sheep.

Cerrie may be attractive but her and the chimp she does the links with are rubbish compared to the others.

Now, Katie and Sarah Jane…….and an industrial tub of Nutella….

brick
    Free Member

So we all know who we fancy off Cbeebies but can anyone help me with a rip of the Autumn song then?…

StirlingCrispin

Can you use this to rip the MP3 yourself?

http://www.mp3mymp3.com/

Sarah-Jane: MMMmmmmm……

bigyinn
    Free Member

AndyP – Member
    Oh and Waybulloo is superb if you're stoned

It cant be any worse than when you're not. I cant follow it at all!

so all the blokes who watch cebeebees just letch then. Excellent, im not alone then.
    Timmy Time is a great introduction to Shawn The Sheep, that just makes me laugh. Top stuff.
    How old beofre my little one can watch the Simps(t)ons (as he calls it!)? 😕

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Waaaaaaay OT – Cbeebies Autumn Song music Mp3’ is closed to new replies.