Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • W2 Trail – Does it work like this?
  • Special_ized_Jamie

Looking to start from Afan so we get some food at Glyncorrwg half way round.

Wall Climb – Whites Descent – Whites Climb – Wall Descent?

Say hello if your there own BH Monday!

mrmojo
    Free Member

Done it at the weekend you start at Whites climb then half down whytes descent catch the posts for W2 takes you down nice single track and you start at the wall do most of the wall and then join back up again whites .. realy nice ride think it's 44km's in total I think.

crazyjohnyblows
    Free Member

thier is a car park at the bottom of the wall, its were i start from when i do it…u can then have a halfway brake…i did it in 3.5 hours last time…not bad considering i was on a g-spot…

owenfackrell
    Free Member

Its not really half way down but after windy ridge and before energy.

mrmojo
    Free Member

3.5 hours ,,, that's good going we done it in just over 4 hours had a lunch stop though, agree sorry just at energy you cut off correct trying to remember. There's a map next to Skyliner bike shop.

mrmojo
    Free Member
    Special_ized_Jamie

So looking at that map you have to do the high level link both ways?

mrmojo
    Free Member

It's a blast mate you'll love it not much fire track either.
    we started at Glyncorrwg and then joined up with the wall you then double back on yourself.

cheers_drive

If you want to stop for food half way then start at the old Afan centre with the Wall climb first so you can get the much better grub a Glyncorrwg.
    If not start at Glncorrwg and when you finish the Wall descent go straight back along the fireroad to the start of the climb (I've known some people waste time going to the old centre on the fireroad only to have to double back up the same fireroad on the way out again).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘W2 Trail – Does it work like this?’ is closed to new replies.