Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • VW Transporter,websites,other than autotrader?
  • Blower
    Free Member

Been looking at autotrader and ebay for the right van a while now,is there any other websites other than these two i should look at?
    preferably for viewing in yorkshire..
    cheers.

Macavity
    Free Member
    trickydisco
    Free Member

vwt4forum

Quite a few t4/t5's for sale

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Pistonheads have some nice VW's

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/list.asp?s=790

Filthy
    Free Member
    Limy
    Free Member
    forgotmename
    Free Member

Have you looked at vw's own used vehicles site.

steveh

How much have you got and what are you criteria? I've got 3 for sale at the moment.

andysandes
    Free Member

I have a T4 for sale at the moment.

Email me at andysandes at hotmail dot com

cheers

Andy

tragically1969
    Free Member

steveh

What have you got, i am looking for a T5 at the moment, are you in the north i seem to remember ?

steveh

I've got 3 57 plate t5's in. SWB, 1 owner, FSH, white, 1.9tdi 102bhp engines, 106, 117 and 162k. They all have vw history with print outs. taxed untik august. MOT not due until September when they reach 3 years old.

The first 2 are ready now.
    117k 8200 inc vat (am vat registered so invoice given if you are). New clutch at 99k, cambelt at 117k, service at 114k. Tyres good all round.
    106k 8500 inc vat. New tyres 3k ago, cambelt at 76k, serviced dec 09 at 96k with new brake pads all round.

When you consider that 04 plates tend to be 5500 ish (very few get below 5000) then these look a good deal I reckon. I'm in sheffield for viewings, test drives etc.

tragically1969
    Free Member

Cheers, too many miles on the clock for me i am afraid.

Blower
    Free Member

cheers for all the replys and advice keep em coming 😉

Steveh they look a good deal indeed for the plate,now im being a bit fussy with my money and wanting a silver one on a 04 or 05 plate if i can get,with low miles as poss,if i hold out i may be able to find one..although im getting stalled of looking now!

Andysandes cheers for the offer,but im going T5…

tragically1969
    Free Member

Have a look here, high milers but a good selection:

http://www.vwtransportersales.co.uk/

meehaja
    Free Member

2nd brickyard. I also loiter in club80-90. T25 oriented but some stuff comes up in classifieds there, worth keeping an eye out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘VW Transporter,websites,other than autotrader?’ is closed to new replies.