• This topic has 45 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • VW Passat diesel estate – experiences
  • mk1fan
    Free Member

Just to add to the above because looms and software are shared across the VAG group you can 'activate' a lot of Audi functions on VW's. Miles tilt empty, Auto close on the windows, Speed lock, Lit dials and a few more.

You need VAG Tacho (not VAG.COM) and it is complicated programing but there are plenty of guys on mkiv's.net that'll do it for beer money.

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

I've scrapped the idea of having an estate. I spend most of my time in the car on my own.Seems stupid having all that car around me,just for the odd occasion like holidays and when I give somebody a lift on a mountain bike trip. Looks like a Civic for me. Feel a bit deflated.

hamishthecat
    Free Member

@mk1fan – yep, fair enough – I thought it was a bit simplistic after I'd posted…

I just get mine done every 10k miles and my garage do the necessary extras at the various intervals.

hora
    Free Member

Right. Time to professionally valet/MOT and service my car ready for autotrader 😀

I'm aiming for black or grey at the least.

mrchrispy

not keen on the black, ours is a metalic gray/sliver TDi Sport (which means it gets the nice alloys for the wife to scrap of the kerb)

hora
    Free Member

Hmmm I keep returning to the idea of a Passat TDI estate 😐

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘VW Passat diesel estate – experiences’ is closed to new replies.