Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • VW Caddy Maxi advice
  • sillyoldman

Hello STW's van experts ā€“ seem to be a lot of you out thereā€¦

Firstly, looks like the 2.0 140 is worth looking at from a power and economy perspective ā€“ any reason to look at the other options.

Secondly ā€“ Stable Vehicle Contracts seem to pretty keen pricewise (aside from a typo re inc/ex vat). Anyone with experience of them?

Thanks!

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

The 104 is probably enough ā€“ ie fine around town, equal economy and will still cruise happily at motorway speeds. The 140 is nice to have (and what we've got).

No problems with ours after the first 15k miles or so. Suspension is a bit agricultural over speed bumps but it's fine to drive and a lot more managable than a T5.

sillyoldman

Thanks Simon.

I'll be doing ~50K a year in it, and so want it to be as refined and comfortable as possible without going to the Sportline model which I'm trying to not like, but failingā€¦.

So ā€“ Stable Vehicle Contracts ā€“ any experience out there?

sillyoldman

Anyone?

Trekster

I fancy one of them next šŸ˜† Mate might eventually part with his beloved Passat fro one.
    Have a 140 Touran atm, just coming up for 3yrs old & 30kmls. No problems at all. Can drive for hrs without any probs. Power/speed wise can/could easily get you into bother šŸ˜• I enjoy using what it has got and only occasionally "want" more šŸ˜• Friend has wrecked a few drive shafts on his 170 T5 ā— by being heavy footed ā—

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ā€˜VW Caddy Maxi adviceā€™ is closed to new replies.