Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Vulpine sample sale
  • ahsat

Yup…excellent prices. Wayyyyyy tooo much traffic on the site. Total fail! I actually thought I had got somewhere – through to PayPal and everything – but cant ‘Place Order’ at final stage! I dont know a lot about major online shopping – but you’d think your provider could prepare for a short term traffic spike!

aP
    Free Member

Vulpine isn’t a brand I’d consider buying from again. I have one of the original gilets which is good, but other stuff I’ve bought has been ho-hum.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Got a couple of merino tops for me and some bits for the future Mrs brain from that so thanks for posting your trouble otherwise I’d not have known it was on.

I certainly wouldn’t spend “normal” vulpine money though regardless of quality (I’m too northern and tight) but at some of those prices aldi cycling gear looks expensive (which some of it certainly is for what it is, like the xl bib tights that might be long enough if you were 5′ tall)

ahsat

I never managed to get anything – despite large women’s sizes being in stock (and tbh, never that popular) and them increasing their server capacity, I could never finish the order. Oh well, probably cant really afford it anyway. Though at £20 for a pair of bibs it was very tempting!

Glad someone had some luck.

ahsat

Eventual success after using Firefox on my phone after trying 3 other browser combinations!

Just see if the stuff gets delivered now!

mattbee

I’ve got a few bits of Vulpine kit ( shorts, merino tops) and I’d not pay full price for it, quality of materials & construction not any better than stuff like DHB or Altura.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Vulpine sample sale’ is closed to new replies.