Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Voodoo Canzo with DT Swiss shock – which way up? Anyone can instructions?
  • benz
    Free Member

Righty, having got a nice pink Canzo FS frame and DT shock off here for my wife, it strikes me as a bit odd that the DT shock appears mounted ‘upside down’.

However, I have seen some like that and some not like that.

Can they work either way?

Any ideas why the installation differences?

Looked on ‘net for set up instructions, but struggling. Anyone guide me?

khani
    Free Member

Makes no difference which way up it’s mounted, some rockerlink bikes have em upside down as the rockers can foul the airvalve, early 5spots had to run fox air shocks upside down cos of that, no idea if it happens on voodoo’s though

RustyMac

The shock can work either way round, I own an Iron Horse Mk iii, if you look on google images for it there is stock photos of the bike with different mountings of the shock.

Sometimes it is done as with different frame sizes it can be hard to get to some of the controls on the shock if you mount it one way over the other.

Somone with more knowledge may go into unsprung mass affecting shock performance marginally so you can get better performance one way rather than the other but i never really got my head round it. so I generally stick to the simple explamation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Voodoo Canzo with DT Swiss shock – which way up? Anyone can instructions?’ is closed to new replies.